Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pregnant Women

Saw a picture of my missus yesterday when she was pregnant with our first,looked georgeous ( not that she doesn't now) but there is something about pregnant women that does it for me.

So peeps yes or no ?

Comments

• Options
    yeah my missus bloomed in pregnancY as well both time so have to say yes - even though it's hard work LOL
  • Options
    Pregnancy is great it is the only time women do not moan about how cold it is!
  • Options
    Same as Ledge. Looks great but she's a lethal cocktail of hormones at the moment
  • Options
    Yes....

theres something very cool about pregnant women...
  • Options
    "Bitty".....
  • Options
    Love Pregnant Women think they look truly beautiful !
  • Options
    The most wonderful site in the world (especially as i will have to get used to it again).........they are truely stunning
  • Options
    so is it official mate
  • Options
    Not as of yet.........
  • Options
    We are at the due dilligance stage at this moment in time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For how long ?

9 months ?
  • Options
    Atleast another month or so,
  • Options
    Therte Boobs blossom! ;o)
  • Options
    "Pregnancy is great it is the only time women do not moan about how cold it is!"

LOL, very true. My missus asked me to turn the heating down in the car on Friday night (first time ever!)
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Agreed - pregnant women are gorgeous.
  • Options
    i agree. but id imagine that not many women dont look attractive when you have been deprived of a bunk up for that long?!?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
  • Options
    do nowt for me NSS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]i agree. but id imagine that not many women dont look attractive when you have been deprived of a bunk up for that long?!?

Women still like a bit of due care and attention when pregnant ...... often a bit of a no no for the commonly grotty first 3 months - but after that........ they feel more their old self, start to 'bloom' and all worries of getting pregnant are totally irrelevant!

It's only when they get big that it becomes a bit of a challenge, but that can be a laugh for you both - and later, when the baby is in the torpedo position.

But then many of you know all this, anyway, lol