Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MCS now Daddy MCS

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations mate
  • Options
    Well done mate..
    Congrats to you & the missus!
  • Options
    Many congratulations to you both.
  • Options
    Congratulations to you and your budding family O. It's my missus' birthday too.

Daisy the Libra:

In mythology Libra is often associated with the Greek Goddess of Justice, Themis,[6] the Greek mythological figure of Atalanta (meaning balanced), and Astraea (daughter of Themis), who ascended to heaven and became the constellation of Virgo, and carried the scales of justice, the nearby constellation of Libra.
    Libra is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Eris/Discordia,[citation needed] along with Hermione/Concordia, Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Freyja and Frigg, and the Aztec god Xolotl.[citation needed]
    The astrological symbol for Libra represents the scales. Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped.

The following traits are widely associated with this sign:

Diplomatic / compromising however possibly manipulative
    Cooperative
    Fair / balanced / impartial
    Idealistic (in relationships)
    Charming
    Easy-going / sociable
    Indecisive / changeable
    Peace loving
    Gullible / influenceable
    Elegant / graceful
    Refined / artistic / good taste
    Pleasure oriented
    Gentle
    Ginger
    Sensitive to others
    Kind
    Cheerful
    Romantic
    Self-indulgent
    Flirty / frivolous however loyal in marriage
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Congratulations to you and your budding family O. It's my missus' birthday too.
    Ginger
    lol.

My birthday as well - i agree with all of those adjectives to describe me.
  • Options
    if it wasn't my birthday yesterday i would have asked why it didn't say w**ker ;-)
  • Options
    congrats to you all. quality name dude.
  • Options
    well done mate

many congrats to you both, will let N&J know the good news
  • Options
    Thanks all, all home now and sorted. She started having contractions at 11 last night, went to hospital at half 1, where they said she was 5 cm dilated, then gave birth at 5.15am, so 6 hours and she only had gas and air, although she proclaims it fooookin hurt!! Fair play to her, she is one hard lass, the nipper is all good and totally b e a yootiful.

Much love
  • Options
    Ollie well done mate 2 u and urs, well pleased 4 u all and love the name. Jane woulda been well made up. Look 4wards 2 the light ale or 2.
    Andy & Co
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations to you Oli and your "Good Lady"
  • Options
    Congratulations mate! :-)

boggzy
  • Options
    Congratulations Olly mate, glad to hear Mum and Bubba doing well.
  • Options
    Congratulations Ollie. All the best to you and the family.
  • Options
    Big congrats - and Belevedereeedere welcomes a new resident!
  • Options
    Nice one Ols, Daisy is a lovely name.
  • Options
    Nice comments for my first Niece!
    Well done bruv, I will have a few beers for you at the match, tomorrow!
    Credit for Mrs MCS, too!
  • Options
    Hi ya Ollie - well done to you both xx
  • Options
    Congratulations mate.
  • Options
    yea well done mate!!!!!

It took me by suprise when i got the txt i thought she had ages to go yet. dont time fly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hope you're still going 2morrow
  • Options
    congrats to you both..Better get some shut eye doode
  • Options
    Daisy Jane.............what a bootiful name!

Now do her a favour & get rid of the chin hair.......used to hate it when my Dad rubbed his stubble up & down my face whilst tickling the bejesus out of me ;-)

Big up to Mrs MCS.............go girl!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, lovely words. By the way, i aint sure how it came across but Daisy is her name, and Jane is middle name not some weird double barrelled jobby like! Not sure if anyone thought that! Its been a long day (no sleep since i woke up to watch Lewis Hamilton!) but about to go off now, see how long this lil madam can sleep now!! lol

nite nite everyone x
  • Options
    Hey..Congrats!

Reminds me of when one of my mates got his first kid, we did put in a "Got a Porsche 911 - Will swap for sensible family car add" and his mobile number, boy did we have to babysit to compensate for that...
  • Options
    Congratulations mate, think I sort of covered that in one of our special chats this morning!
  • Options
    Nice one fella

Congrats
  • Options
    I've only just spotted this. So a slightly belated congratulations to you & the missus. Well done Ollie.
  • Options
    you getting the beers in tonight ol ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Congratulations Ollie!!!

give Daisy a cuddle from me and a big well done to Erica! wonderful news!
    xx