Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ACDC

Anyone get a ticket??

Bloke at work took a day off to ensure his

Am listening to top 10 at 10 on VH1 classic...............forgot how good they were.............i saw them in the 80's great fun.........wish i'd tried to get a ticket now!

Comments

• Options
    Not even playing Portugal. :-(
  • Options
    They sold out the O2 in about an hour and I sadly missed out. Hopefully they'll add another date as I haven't seen them since 2000.
  • Options
    I didn't get through but friends did which means I have a ticket for the gig. Last time I saw ACDC was Wembley stadium back in the 80's (could be late 70's?) with The Who and The Stranglers. ACDC played Whole lot of Rosie but the sounds system cut out and all you could faintly hear were their monitors. Crowd were booing/whistling but the band had no idea what was going on!..Shame as it's probably my favourite ACDC song. Hopefully I will hear it again at the O2.
  • Options
    I saw them in 96 at Wembley arena the day England beat Spain on pens great day
  • Options
    Saw a few Angus Young dressed fans around Liverpool St last night. They looked really silly.