Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ask Simon

FourFourTwo magazine is interviewing Simon Jordan this week for its One-on-One series, which consists entirely of questions sent in by readers.

If you have a question for Simon about his career, his views on football or anything at all, please email it with your name and location to fourfourtwomagazine@ymail.com by the end of tomorrow, Wednesday October 22nd.

Comments

• Can we swear ?
  • " Are you going to admit you lied about owning the Ground?"
  • "Do you have any regrets about "slagging-off" Charlton Athletic on Soccer Am / and were you annoyed when Soccer AM sent you up as "The Orange Man/pumpkin" ?
  • anyone made you an offer in excess of a fiver yet ?
  • "Is there any truth in the rumour that you're Walter Mitty's love child?"
  • "Did yo really let out a little bit of wee when Richard Murray offered you outside for a fight after we sent you down?"
  • Go on.

Admit it.

Noades turned you over.
  • Oi Jordan....What's ya favourite colour! ;o)
  • Shall we sing a song for you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you use the same colour creosote on your boat that you use on the wooden seats in the Arthur Waite Stand?
  • It looks like Richard Murray at Charlton is about to be bought out by a rich arab company, while Palace are struggling to attract investment. What lessons could you have learnt from him in order to make your club a more attractive proposition?
  • Did you only agree to be in ITV's woefully awful 'Fortune: Million Pound Giveaway' because BBC2 didn't call you about being on Dragons Den, and then in the process find a new level of self-loathing as you were mugged off week in and week out by a group of school kids, therefore coming to the conclusion that you really don't have any place in the media spotlight and/or civilized society?

Well?
  • What's your favourite party song...

Agadoo, Simple Simon Says or Gordon is a moron?
  • edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]"Did yo really let out a little bit of wee when Richard Murray offered you outside for a fight after we sent you down?"
    Ha ha ha I would have done the same! lol silly boys fighting over their toys!
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]What's your favourite party song...

Oi I'm a Gordon, Darrel Gordon I think/hope you mean Jordan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sheikhy Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]"Did yo really let out a little bit of wee when Richard Murray offered you outside for a fight after we sent you down?"
    Ha ha ha I would have done the same! lol silly boys fighting over their toys!
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]What's your favourite party song...

Oi I'm a Gordon, Darrel Gordon I think/hope you mean Jordan.

....And there's nothink wrong with Agadoo..!