Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

wycombe fans

are we giving wycombe seats in the east?
if we do will we be opening ourselves up to have to give 25% in the third round of the f.a.cup if we draw chelsea/spurs or the like.
to me, if we can safely accomodate 3000 wycombe fans in the east then chels/spurs have the right to those seats as well (in the cup).
didn't we do it against brentford?
how would we react to a request from chels/spurs for those seats?

Comments

• anyone know how many home tickets sold yet?
  • edited November 2006
    I believe the rules are basically "up to 25% of the ground capacity or whatever can be safely segregated"
  • Les's phone calls have fallen on deaf ears then?
    Not many have taken up the offer.
  • I'm waiting till they go on general sale - I fancy watching it from the upper north instead of my usual seat in the lower north.
  • edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I believe the rules are basically "up to 25% of the ground capacity or whatever can be safely segregated"

was the 15% 'pre edit' post a typo, or do you now know it to be 25%?
    if it's 25%, then as i said in original post we are may find ourselves with a problem.
    i don't think we'd be happy if say our 1st visit to emirates was in the cup and arsenal had accomodated 15,000 away fans in a previous round, we ask for the same allocation only to be turned down, (i'm not saying we'd take 15,000 but using it as an extreme example).
    how different it that example to chels/manu demanding 6,000?
  • It was a typo.

If the 15,000 can safely be segregated, I believe the Arse would have to give it to us.

Them's the rules - just like how the money is split (FA Cup - 45% home team, 45% away team and 10% to the FA).

Dates-wise - our first visit to the Emirates CAN'T be a cup match. We're there on 2nd Jan.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'm waiting till they go on general sale - I fancy watching it from the upper north instead of my usual seat in the lower north.

F-Blocker.. you sit in the F Block North Lower??
  • Yeah.
    Really inventive with my screen name too! ;o)
  • Nice one, me to. Where abouts?
  • Sit down in Row M. Looking to move though, the atmosphere has gone now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, I agree.

Gonna try-out the upper north during the cup games (if we get more than just Wycombe at home) and maybe move permanently next season.
  • you chaps should make the move, if your vocal, we need all the help we can get up there at the mo!
  • I've been North Upper once, for the Boro cup game and atmosphere was electric I thought, felt like an away game! But only at Fulham away this season have I been impressed by the amount of singing we done. Stood up the whole game!
  • The big question is" which block to go for"???
  • H block dood, back of, its where all true north upper ultras go. init
  • We are the H block we are the H block we are the H block covered end.

I like it!
  • It works dood, but i do still prefer 'We are the F block & we are theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee block' thats olden days tho no waint it! (i was f block army) row J and i won lucky seat one season too, £100 pounds of superstore vouchers!
  • But the superstore sells the wrong sort of "gear" Ollie! ;o)
  • tell me about it! Although i was just a wee 15 or 16 year old when that happened, ground capacity was only 12000 odd, so i didnt even no aboot the real smokey smokey just then!
  • wycombe are struggling to sell there intial allocation,so doubt there going to bring six thousand.
  • Sponsored links:

• i can see it being a poor crowd all round to be honest.
  • [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]wycombe are struggling to sell there intial allocation,so doubt there going to bring six thousand.

Now a couple of hours later they've sold out !?
  • Theyve sold the intial 3.5 k so they are now starting to sell the rest.
  • I am expecting about 18,000.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    Dates-wise - our first visit to the Emirates CAN'T be a cup match. We're there on 2nd Jan.

F-B- i did say in my post that i was using it as an extreme example.
  • Sorry bacon - missed that!