Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Pards Gem

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Just read this on the OS:

The Valley chief was again without the services of several key players for the game with the Robins, none more so, says Pardew, than China international Zheng Zhi, out for three months with a foot injury.

"The loss of ZiZi has been a big factor in my thinking,” Pardew said. "He's a big, big player for us and losing him was a big, big blow. We lost him last week and subsequently we've lost two games. We might need to look to replace his quality and that will be a conversation I'll be having with the board.”

Erm...weren't Pards saying during the transfer window that he fully expected him to be sold, so surely he was preparing then to spend the entire season without ZZ.

Even if Pards didn't have the money to buy a replacement in the transfer window, surely he knew how his team was going to play without him. He's only played one match so his absence can't have disrupted the team that much.

Comments

• Options
    Also i've heard that he's desperate to get away and has trained like a lemon since recovering from his injury. More Pards spin to deflect responsibility.
  • Options
    PARDS has no clue who his best team is I might be able to do a better job, a football manager I am certain would...