Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blatant shoplifting..

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
Two guys In Somerfields, Station Road Sidcup, blatantly putting bottles of spirits in a bag at around 19.45ish last night. A couple of years ago I would have said something but you know what some youngsters are like these days.

Scum.

Comments

• Options
    Chicken.

;-)
  • Options
    One was about 6"4.......the other one my missus could have had....
  • Options
    if your missus had, had him i'm sure you would have been very upset.

You are right though knowing this day and age the fishnets would have probably been cut wide open!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]if your missus had, had him i'm sure you would have been very upset.

You are right though knowing this day and age the fishnets would have probably been cut wide open!

You're a cheerful soul!
  • Options
    Bloke walked into WH Smiths lunchtime yesterday picked up a load of dvds and walked straight out. The women on the tills were ringing the bell for about 10 minutes waiting for the security guard who never actually appeared, in the end they just gave up and carried on serving. Easiest £100 I think you could ever make!
  • Options
    The bottles of spirits had security tags on but apparently they had bags in bags which stops the alarm going off.

Just informed Somerfields..

"grass, grass, grass"...lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]if your missus had, had him i'm sure you would have been very upset.

You're a cheerful soul!

lol!

Don't get me wrong last year i would have said something but now after Rob Knox we only have a few fans left so i'd prefer to stick around as im sure everyone else would prefer themselves! (not for me that is)
  • Options
    IF you line a carrier bag with Tin foil it stops the alarm going off, not that im a thief, used to work in dixons in lewisham high street so i saw all sorts of things..
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]if your missus had, had him i'm sure you would have been very upset.

You are right though knowing this day and age the fishnets would have probably been cut wide open![/quote]

yea, there'd be no borderline boilers on here for a while
  • Options
    WSS stole a burger from the valley catering facilities.....

GRASS GRASS GRASS
    Sorry WSS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hardly crime of the century,did you really tell on them?
  • Options
    Yes I did..
  • Options
    Why sink?..
  • Options
    Because for today with a lot of people on the site the focus should be primarily on Charlton.
  • Options
    because we must conform fishnet.
  • Options
    Shoplifting is a deep social issue that effects us all......
  • Options
    your be talking to wheel clampers next.