Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Modern day list of who you hate the most.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2008
    Millwall
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]floella benjamin

What you gonna do ads chuck her through the round window :)
  • Options
    adsads
    edited October 2008
    if i get a chance!

also add craig bellamy, alan smith, robbie savage and jade goody
  • Options
    Joey Barton and Iain Dowie get my vote......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Why Walter Smith?..
    Taking Scotland to the brink of qualification and leaving for the Rangers job. He could have at least see out the season (which was done for Rangers at the time). Selling out your country...
  • Options
    PHIL COLLINS
  • Options
    Thatcher...pure evil.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Thatcher...pure evil.

Ridiculous statement....more evil than that control freak Tony (The Smiling Assasin) Blair...I don't think so mate!
    Never in the history of this nation have so many freedoms and human rights been eroded as under this bunch of 'nanny state' control freaks...led by the nose by Blair and his acolytes.
    Thatcher was a hard arsed bitch in many ways but at least with her there was no doubting what you were getting...she at least had the front to show her hand and wasn't two faced....you knew pretty much (like it or not) what you were getting, quite unlike the sneaky behind your back regime we've been subjected to in the last decade or so.
    You now live in the most spied upon and data collecting regime on the face of the earth....to think of the millions that died in the last war to avoid just that very thing...incredible how we've simply sleep walked into it and seem to accept it as a part of life.
    You'll find a very different reaction amongst folk of my generation and beyond.
  • Options
    Ricky Gervais............................I can't even bear to look at him................urgh!!!!

& I'm with you Les..............you lived through her times & thats how you feel..........so you'll find an extremely different reaction amongst most folks who lived through it.............there are a blind few..........but then, there always are :-D
  • Options
    Peter Mandelson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zabeel Investments
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Inductees into Anorak Room 101 apart from Chiles thus far this season. Alan Titchmarsh, Charlotte Church. Laurene Laverne, Iain Dowie, Tim Lovejoy and Adrian Chiles again for good measure.[/quote]

No Greenwich council rubbish collectors ?

And 100% behind Les.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Ridiculous statement....more evil than that control freak Tony (The Smiling Assasin) Blair...I don't think so mate!
    Never in the history of this nation have so many freedoms and human rights been eroded as under this bunch of 'nanny state' control freaks...led by the nose by Blair and his acolytes.
    Thatcher was a hard arsed bitch in many ways but at least with her there was no doubting what you were getting...she at least had the front to show her hand and wasn't two faced....you knew pretty much (like it or not) what you were getting, quite unlike the sneaky behind your back regime we've been subjected to in the last decade or so.
    You now live in the most spied upon and data collecting regime on the face of the earth....to think of the millions that died in the last war to avoid just that very thing...incredible how we've simply sleep walked into it and seem to accept it as a part of life.

It's all personal choice and opinion of course and you are as entitled to your views on Blair as I am on Maggie but I still think we are seeing some of the fall out from her policies today. Don't know how old you are but I did grow up and work under a Thatcher regime so it's not like I'm without some personal experience to form my views.
  • Options
    Almost 61 Les!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Almost 61 Les!

Blimey and you can use a computer??? You must be one them there silver surfers... ;-)
  • Options
    I think we can underline Russell Brand's & Jonathan Ross's presence on the list:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080621/Russell-Brand-Jonathan-Ross-face-prosecution-obscene-air-phone-calls-Fawlty-Towers-actor-78.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Why Walter Smith?..
    Taking Scotland to the brink of qualification and leaving for the Rangers job. He could have at least see out the season (which was done for Rangers at the time). Selling out your country...

He returned to Rangers early January so saying the season was done for Rangers is complete and utter twaddle...
  • Options
    + David bentley, god he annoys me.

Thought I would add that to my Jamie Oliver reply from earlier, seeing as I posted it on the Arsenal Spuds thread with so much success
  • Options
    Hate the hate in the world

peace.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

here here soundas, well said
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry but I still say Thatcher should be number 1 on this list.
  • Options
    Louis Walsh.
    Phil Jupitus.
    Rodney Marsh.

The first two more than Marsh, seeing as he got sacked from soccer saturday (thank god) and I no longer have to listen to him.
  • Options
    Jamie Redknapp - the guy is the most annoying "Im friends with everyone at Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, westham and Pompey" pundit in history!
  • Options
    louise redknapp. not only for being a weasel. talking with a nose peg on, but also because of that mariokart wii advert with jamie!
  • Options
    What is hate tho ? mostly people mean dislike dont they ?

hate is having to either leave the room or turn the Tv off when Thatcher came on the TV.
    hate is wanting to punch Ken Livingstons lights out everytime i see him on the TV.
    hate is really trying to stop myself asking sarf london gooners why they dont f**k to Dalston.

dislike ------------------ far to many because im old and twisted .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo109[/cite]Jamie Redknapp - the guy is the most annoying "Im friends with everyone at Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, westham and Pompey" pundit in history!

i kept getting drawns to his knackers area last night. not cos im attracted to him, too pretty, but he was sitting on the chair half slumped with his legs open. odd.
  • Options
    B> i noticed that too!!!!! he looked very laid back!

I turn off louise redknapp when i see that advert. I turn off the radio when i hear the verve droning on about how love is here, and i turn off that silly swearing bouncing fist slapping irriot that is the gordon ramsey cook along advert on channel 4.
    I can't punch the screen cos its quite a nice telly and dec would never forgive me.
  • Options
    Howard, Halifax, enough said. I would knock that fucker out if i ever saw him!!
  • Options
    MCS,Did he knock you back for a loan then fella!lol
  • Options
    Ashley cole
    Dowie
    Simon Jordan
    Marcus Bent
    Victoria Beckham