Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for tomorrow & Tuesday

2»

Comments

• Options
    sorry chaps, didn't quite work out as I'd anticipated !!

To be honest Pards has got to go. Anyone who'd pick the same eleven as me must be off their rocker !!

As for being AP, I think there are enough people on here who can categorically say that isn't the case.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]pick a team and stick with it. Pards has suggested a couple of changes afoot so I'm going for :

Weaver
    Moo2 Hudson Primus Cranie
    Ambrose Bailey Wright Basey
    Varney McLeod

and predicting a 3-1 win.

Did whoever gave you the team intend for you to post it on the internet?
  • Options
    it was a lucky guess. I just thought some changes were needed. Youga and Bouzza deserved to be dropped and Basey was the only real option on wide left and that meant that Cranie, who Pards seems not to want to drop and can play anywhere (apparently) across the back was the only real option. With Semedo out Moo2 was a cert at RB. As for McLeod, why not, can't do any worse than anyone else and why recall Josh Wright if you are not going to give him a game and Holland needed a rest. He can't play 2 games a week so I dropped him.

As I say a lucky guess. I'd like to claim the credit, if any were going, but I can't.
  • Options
    So if you are not Pards that must mean you are Parky!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]So if you are not Pards that must mean you are Parky!

Did you say Parky or Porky ? (sorry Large I couldn't resist).

I do think Large should tell us what the starting XI will be tomorrow. If he gets it right will know he is a witch and we can burn him.
  • Options
    Or use the duck test just to make sure and then burn him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]...... and Basey was the only real option on wide left .......

I thought Ambrose was superb v Burnley, when moved left midfield for the 2nd half.

Sure, searing pace is not part part of his game, but good first touch and intelligent play was turning Burnley inside out at times.
  • Options
    Did you recommend the substitutions and half-time changes as well? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]it was a lucky guess. I just thought some changes were needed. Youga and Bouzza deserved to be dropped and Basey was the only real option on wide left and that meant that Cranie, who Pards seems not to want to drop and can play anywhere (apparently) across the back was the only real option. With Semedo out Moo2 was a cert at RB. As for McLeod, why not, can't do any worse than anyone else and why recall Josh Wright if you are not going to give him a game and Holland needed a rest. He can't play 2 games a week so I dropped him.

As I say a lucky guess. I'd like to claim the credit, if any were going, but I can't.

I saw someone also posted the exact same team on Addickted.net...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]it was a lucky guess. I just thought some changes were needed. Youga and Bouzza deserved to be dropped and Basey was the only real option on wide left and that meant that Cranie, who Pards seems not to want to drop and can play anywhere (apparently) across the back was the only real option. With Semedo out Moo2 was a cert at RB. As for McLeod, why not, can't do any worse than anyone else and why recall Josh Wright if you are not going to give him a game and Holland needed a rest. He can't play 2 games a week so I dropped him.

Hmmm, timing was good too. You "guessed" it shortly after the team was announced to the players. I'd turn your talents to betting if I were you skip, that was a 500-1 shot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so it was either a lucky guess or I'm a friend of a player.