Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dowie

Out already

Comments

• just in the nick of time to be welcomed back to charlton to replace our outgoing manager, can we get uncle les back too?

:)
  • edited October 2008
    How much has he copped in compensation during the last few years?
  • Christ, he is rapidly running out of clubs to be sacked by !!!

The Rangers fans are really going to turn on the board there now.
  • edited October 2008
    Deleted a few threads on the same subject.. Cheers for those who posted..
  • 9th in the table disgraceful.. how much did he spend at the hoops....
  • Pardew/Dowie job swap anyone?
  • curbs their next manager ?
  • who'd be happy with 9th this season i for one would be... still the grass is always greener
  • No, give em Pards, pleeeeaaaaseeee!!
  • QPR are more of a joke than us, money doesn't get you instant success it seems.
  • Sponsored links:

• blimey when will he ever face us always gets the boot
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]How much has he copped in compensation during the last few years?

At a rough guess........nothing
  • 15 matches
    8 wins 3 draws 4 defeats...
    lol crap record
  • So His last three jobs at Charlton, Coventry & QPR he has barely lasted until November in any of them, surely he is now un-employable ?
  • yes a manager with a good track record of spending cash is required, so er why Dowie in the first place... doh! This guy must interview with rohypnol!
  • As much as we all dislike him, they're 9th in the table, 1 point off the play offs, still in the Carling cup and he's got a win ratio of over 50%. Hardly terrible is it.
  • At City addicks martin simmons could not understand why they had employed him. I think curbs is tailor made for this job, if his pride allows him. he is not a top flight manager but bloody good at building a club and this time he would have real money.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]At City addicks martin simmons could not understand why they had employed him. I think curbs is tailor made for this job, if his pride allows him. he is not a top flight manager but bloody good at building a club and this time he would have real money.
    Good call on the face of it. Not sure how he'd take to working under those megalomaniacs though.
  • He is slowly kreeping his way back north, palace.. charlton.. qpr... maybe watford next...
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully chairman will finally learn!
  • f****** good job ugly palace ****
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]He is slowly kreeping his way back north, palace.. charlton.. qpr... maybe watford next...

Advancing the Albion?

Backing the Blades?

Mastering the Malmo?
  • F*ckin up the Forrest
  • Bigging up the Big Issue.
  • Buggering up the Bolton?

W**king off the Wigan?

K**ting up Kilmarnock?
  • I second Razil from earlier...
  • Daily Mirror this morning reported that Dowie was trying to sign David Nugent on loan in time for tomorrow's game v Reading.

LOL :

a) Dowie clearly didn't see it coming

b) Not for the first time, the Mirror missed the real story and got led up a blind ally...
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So His last three jobs at Charlton, Coventry & QPR he has barely lasted until November in any of them, surely he is now un-employable ?

Never under-estimate the effect of a powerpoint presentation.

We've had:-

Roaring on the Rams
    Advancing the Addicks

? Soaring the Sky Blues
    ? Resurrecting the Rs

With his record, what's next I wonder?

Shitting on the Spanners?
    Ballsing up the Bees?
    F*cking up Foolham?