Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guys, please lets get behind them tomorrow

Booing is non-productive! Lets surprise them and support whoever makes a mistake. Were More likely to ge a proactive reaction

I love my team no matter how they play!!

Comments

• Options
    Well said Upminster !
  • Options
    Totally 100 per cent agree. Just so long as we're not expected to sing 'Al, Al, Super Al' or 'there's only one Alan Pardew'. There's getting behind the team - and there's cringe-making hypocrisy!
  • Options
    I'm confident that, given what has happened in the last couple of days, there's going to be a very positive reaction from the crowd. We've been here before and in my experience that tends to bring out the very best in us as supporters. Hopefully the team will respond to the 'sod 'em all' attitude and put in a performance to match.

One of those games that I miss being exiled for more than most... :-(
  • Options
    Totally agree, booing is stupid, no winners, we need to cheer the boys on x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
  • Options
    "But I've paid my money & I'll boo if I want to!!". This has to be the most ridiculous, cliched statement that anybody can ever come out with. Yes, you DO have the right to boo, but only an utter moron would ever exercise that right when we are all supposed to be supporting the team
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: upminsteraddick[/cite]Booing is non-productive! Lets surprise them and support whoever makes a mistake. Were More likely to ge a proactive reaction

I love my team no matter how they play!!

Totally agree. Lets big them up and cheer em on to the end of the game.