Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todorov

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Some classy touches, hold-ups and through-balls when he came on both Tuesday & today.

Would like to see him playing up-front with Dickson running-on to his passes from the start next week.

Comments

• Options
    The man is class.

In my opinion we missed him more than Andy Reid last season.
  • Options
    Agree, F-Blocker (and Len) - I'd start with Todorov-Dickson v Ipswich. Which probably means Pardew will start with Gray-McLeod. Or perhaps even more likely, just Gray in a 4-5-1 ...
  • Options
    Not sure actually- i thought he looked slow and very aware of his knee. Thought he also played too deep and didn't chase people down nearly enough.

Nevertheless- great goal that saved mutiny at the Valley today...........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The man is class.

In my opinion we missed him more than Andy Reid last season.

On today's evidence it's clear how much we missed him. Whether it was more than Reid is difficult to tell because he played so little. What was evident today is that he is a class above anything else we've got and, I suspect, anyone else in this division.

Anybody else think that McLeod was unlucky to have been subsituted?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Not sure actually- i thought he looked slow and very aware of his knee. Thought he also played too deep and didn't chase people down nearly enough.

Nevertheless- great goal that saved mutiny at the Valley today...........

was offside though :oP
  • Options
    Well, i thought the chap was great,also sam was tops as well
  • Options
    I think we are in a dodgy catch 22 position with Toddy.

Its clear he is the most talented and inventive of our crop up front, but i have serious doubts he has the fitness to play 90 minutes at the minute, he look like he was struggling near the end to me.

That said, everyone will call for him to start, and get on the managers back if he doesn't.
  • Options
    He's a better player to bring on than start as he cannot do more than an hour.

He is without doubt the most useful finisher maybe second to Phillips in this league
  • Options
    Todorov and Sam were great today
  • Options
    Sam was effective when he came on but still he dwells on the ball too much. I was screaming at him to pass the ball wide to Moo2 quickly. Instead he doubled back, got boxed in and lost the momentum of the attack. That said he did make a difference but the team shape was so much better with Tody able to drop off/come short and find space.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Sam was one who made a real difference in the 2nd half. Gave us energy and an outlet, and saw a hell of a lot of the ball.
  • Options
    glad to here we had a decent second half, it come over well on the commentary, looks like varney still missed an absolute sitter... needs a bit of luck in front of goal, and might just get it, if the pressures off and hes based on the right wing....

From the sounds of things Sam grabbed his chance and got fired up...

all we need is a decent solid win......

a win .... a win...
  • Options
    I really do not think he can play a full 90 and it depends on whether you want him for the start or end of a game