Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea to launch Chinese website

Chelsea will become the first British club next season to offer a website in Mandarin, after agreeing a partnership with Sina Corp. Chelsea have already established relationships in china, signing agreements with the Chinese FA and Asian Football Confederation in April to help raise admin and coaching standards.

Sina has a market share of over 50% in china and had over 57m users a day during the world cup.

looks like chelsea are going for the global brand in a major way.

Comments

• If they're ever going to break even like Kenyon says (stop laughing at the back!) - this is the sort of thing they're gonna have to do.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]If they're ever going to break even like Kenyon says (stop laughing at the back!) - this is the sort of thing they're gonna have to do.

break even ?...cant see how...unless they set up a franchise all over town the noodles will be cold by the time they're delivered even to my neck of the woods in sw19...
  • Chinese website! LOL... They need to sort out their English one first. Worst website in football and majorly embarrassing for even a small business let alone a major brand.

Oh, I see... it's been re-done. It's almost worse!

AFKA and I could do it again, for say... a cool million?
  • can't see the Chicken Chinese Charlton Life taking off to well to be honest....