Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

As i said yesterday

All you so called ultras in h block try learning the old songs they are so much better.Yesterday in m block we were singing Grand Old Team to Play for,,Feck em All,His name is Simon Webster etc only to get drowned out by Red Army and CAFC.When was the last time you sang we're by far the greastest team,you lot are predictable and starting to really get on my tits it's like listening to a feckin playschool class.

Comments

• Options
    Mate

It's painful! I feel like a right tit shouting on my own getting looked at, although I have Ketmando and Gumbo (who can't spell Charlton) for support I feel like a salmon swimming up stream.
  • Options
    Yeah them lot are to the right of us in H a bit of a joke think at one point 3 different siongs were started

But yet again H Block is still louder then J

SORT IT OUT

WERE THE H BLOCK
  • Options
    The Bristol City game for the first 80 minutes was particularly bad, we only used 3 chants. VFR is getting sung so often that it's starting to annoy me. You'll never hear the scousers chant YWNWA more than 3 times during a match. A wider range of songs will really help the atmosphere.

J block is louder.
  • Options
    Yes mentioned it before on here we have more than 3 songs we should sing them.

tried joing in with other songs but people around dont join in so it fallsflat need MCS back behind me stand more of a chance then

Louder no way ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't I hear Goodbye Horse at some point?

And really want to know who started "Stand up if you saw a shot!"