Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleets to return

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/football/Fleetwood-sent-Charlton/article-430087-detail/article.html

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't say much for him does it. One striker suspended, lack of forward options, but still sends him back!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Doesn't say much for him does it. One striker suspended, lack of forward options, but still sends him back!

Let's hope he's higher up the pecking order than Dickson

*runs away and hides from Addick Addict et al* :- )
  • Options
    Their supporters aren't amused looking at the comments
  • Options
    ".......I'll be sorry to see him go, he has a lot more quality than any of our other options at the moment."

Quality, eh?
    Well that's encouraging!

But it spounds as if the Chelts people are singing from our own Pards song sheet:

".....Now that the initial MA honeymoon period is over its beginning to look less rosey. He seems to be just constantly chopping and changing with all these loan deals without building and developing a squad. We need a set of players that can get to know each other better through consistency in team selection.

Where do we go from here?"

LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Their supporters aren't amused looking at the comments

[cite]Did'nt do enough for me and half the player Barry Hales was.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Their supporters aren't amused looking at the comments

[cite]Did'nt do enough for me and half the player Barry Hales was.[/cite]
    [cite][/cite]

That was posted after I posted, so nice try smart arse
  • Options
    do you think Pards isn't happy that he's played enough of the squad this year, what's the current count?

:D
  • Options
    Good challenge by the keeper on him, like a Big Daddy splash but standing
  • Options
    Lets expect to see fleets in the squad soon then, even if he didn't star for Cheltenham.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Good challenge by the keeper on him, like a Big Daddy splash but standing

Just saw that, absolutely brilliant !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As an MK Dons follower aswell as an Addick fan, I was at the game and I must say, was dissappointed with Fleetwood and his overall attitude. Remember his days at Hereford, when he thought he was the greastest and played like it.

He didn't do much to threat the defence, and played a big part in the goalkeeper clattering him.

I can't see a place for him in the Charlton side