Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Izale McLeod

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Hi an MK Dons fan/Charlton fan here,

I just wanted some first hand views on how Izale McLeod is getting on at Charlton. I know he was hampered with injury, but he played on Saturday against Burnley and I wanted to know, what Charlton fans felt about him?

Comments

• Options
    We've not seen enough of him yet really. He missed some sitters last season which didn't endear him to a few fans and was clearly low on confidence. I think he'll come good with a decent run he seems to have most of the attributes just needs the confidence to really get going.
  • Options
    Pace to burn: Check
    Flashy boots: Check
    Inability to hit a barn door with a shovel: Check

He'll be with us for years :)

Seriously though, RedArmy is right - we can't make a considered opinion of him yet due to the injury but, based on what we saw early last year he has potential - but no confidence in front of goal at this level. Hopefully a couple of goals will gee him up a bit and we'll get to see what he's got to offer when playing with confidence.
  • Options
    I want him to do well as I have been his fiercist critic,but I just don't think he will cut it at this level.
  • Options
    mkdons and charlton fan - what's that all about.

Where's cunning stunt - here you got someone with something in common.
  • Options
    Franchise/ Charlton.

Disgrace