Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Youga Centre back tonight

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
And I hope he shuts a lot of you up! I await the abuse, but one of us has to stand up for him!

Comments

• Options
    I think you'll find Youga is at left back with Cranie and Hudson centre backs and Moutouakil RB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CityAddick[/cite]And I hope he shuts a lot of you up! I await the abuse, but one of us has to stand up for him!

fair enough but why not post on the match thread where it will be read by more people. :- )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CityAddick[/cite]And I hope he shuts a lot of you up! I await the abuse, but one of us has to stand up for him!

Youga gives away penalty after managing to kick the ball against his own arm. Now what were you saying? LOL
  • Options
    He ended up full back again. Agreed, wide he is bad, but in the centre I think you'll see a better player. Time will tell.
  • Options
    gotta say you were right,he was so bad i was speechless complete and utter silence at what i was watching.
  • Options
    I cant see how he is getting in the team after playing so poorly for the past two months.