Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WHY all the changes?!

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
We earned a point with a decent 2nd half performance on Saturday - and now Pards goes and changes it all again ......... YE GADS!

Comments

• Options
    For those on clockwork internet:

46 minutes: No changes to either side for the start of the second period.

49 minutes: Garvan's shot from 30 yards easily is easily gathered by Weaver.

50 minutes: Shumulikoski's shot from range is brilliantly parried away for a corner by a diving Weaver.

54 minutes: Lisbie's curling right-footed effort flashes just wide of the far post.
  • Options
    would've played the 2nd half 11 from Saturday without question... they looked like a TEAM

unless anyone was injured, any difference on that is pretty disgusting in my opinion
  • Options
    It was the team that started the second half, apart from Youga in for Basey wasn't it?
  • Options
    There was a suggestion on the match thread that the changes might be down to illness or injury.

Is there any indicaton that Basey and Wright were indisposed? Or were they simply dropped?

And Mcleod - considered good enough to start on Sat but not good enough to make the bench tonight : or is he crocked,too ?

Sorry, but unless there really are ilnesses and injuries it doesn't add up...why on earth do you drop young players when they have performed well?

Kent CCC did the same to Neil Dexter last season when he got a match-winning hundred in the Friends Provident quarter-final v Somerset and was then left out of the CC side the following day. And the result? At the end fo the season he told Kent to stuff it and is now in Antigua at the 20-20s playing for Middlesex - and he was their best batsman last night, too...
  • Options
    Pardew has lost it
  • Options
    He just won't let people get a proper run in the team. I expect there'll be more changes for Saturday. Drives me nuts.

Still, a good result tonight.
  • Options
    I am going to say it - He has no clue what he is doing - I don't expect him to get sacked - He may even choose a team and we go on a run - I am exhausted by him though he just won't choose a first team and then let substitutions fill in....
  • Options
    the thing is he is so gutless he wont walk as he knows the club is skint
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the thing is he is so gutless he wont walk as he knows the club is skint

Yep, he will not be sacked for two reasons. 1. We cant afford to, and 2. DC said on here last week that it was not gonna happen. We may as well just get behind him and hope for the best.
  • Options
    Desoerate men do desperate things.