Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Political correctness gone mad!

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]what about being known as the 'nomadics' to represent our more recent homeless history.

gnomeaddick.jpg

Is it taxi time?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    If they do change the name, perhaps the Charlton Carousels would be appropriate because that would be a bloody great wind up.............like this thread...........winky smiley thing!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted by: Sco[/cite]Am I the only person that didn't know about this. I'm a veggie and I find it more offensive to suggest that I'd be offended.

This is tosh.

I agree, but if it is true that 15% of fans are vegetarian why do they have such rubbish food for us at halftime, what's wrong with some falafel?
  • Options
    Great idea. Fully behind it. Tradition is over-rated.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    *hic*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]It's pathetic and embarrassing that threads like this are produced on the forum.

I agree. I really was taken in by it. Fancy winding us all up like this. Being a Charlton fan is pretty shitty at the moment and I wouldn't want any kind of joke to diminish the feeling of misery that frankly I've grown to appreciate more and more.....:o)
  • Options
    Very good Sco!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]well cant walk on egg shells it might upset the vegans

LOL!