Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical Charlton!

Was playing the new Fifa09 last night and the first game of the season was home to Cardiff, having had very little practice I manged to hold on at 0-0 until the 90th minute when Toddy broke free and scored! Oh joy lol BUT then guess what happened? ffs! yep in typical true Charlton style Cardiff kicked off went straight up field and scored about 10 seconds before the final whistle! I am sure I heard boo's from the crowd at the end.

Comments

• Options
    Yes I have a mate at works at EA Sports and the programmers are EA have recorded the Valley Boo's and have applied it to the 09 game this is a special Charlton improvement also when it his hits 5-0 the crowd will sing always look on the bright side of life
  • Options
    I am Peterborough on Football Manager for the PSP Handheld (wanted to start in bottom division)and in season 2023 played Charlton last game of season in Premier League and put a striker in goal as Charlton needed to win to stay up - does that make me sad?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I am Peterborough on Football Manager for the PSP Handheld (wanted to start in bottom division)and in season 2023 played Charlton last game of season in Premier League and put a striker in goal as Charlton needed to win to stay up - does that make me sad?
    No, but playing to the 2023 season does!