Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton-related cartoons

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
As some of you will know, pre me and Lookout hooking up, my original plan was to launch a fanzine.

I had a series of cartoons lined up. Off the top of my head, one i can remember was of a demented European chef called Radostin LittleChef, a clumsy 100mph cook who spoke broken inglish and created havoc in the kitchen.

Another was called West Stand Story, where the 'sharks' were tartan-blanket flaskers, and the 'jets' were the burberry yoof, and the two groups used to clash over ridiculous things every game.

If you was going to do a charlton-related cartoon series, what ideas do you have ?

What character would you base it on, or what sort of plot would there be ?

Comments

• Iain Dowie - He's got the tin tack.

Each week our hero gets a new job only for him to be sacked for more and more outlandish reasons by the end of the cartoon.
  • The Invisable Man with hunky dory Cory Gibbs.

Every week the invisable man turns up somewhere and thinks about joining in, only to get injured at the last minute
  • Addick the Counsellor

Every week a Charlton supporting counsellor is dealing very professionally with a serious emotional issue with a client when a random comment starts the counsellor off on a rant about the woes of Charlton/Pardew/the Catering/Izele McLeod. By the last frame The Counsellor has smoke coming out of their ears while in the background the client is cutting their wrists/hanging them self/jumping from the window.
  • Alan and his Magic Team sheet.

Every week Young Alan tries to pick the same team but doesn't realise that his team sheet is bewitched and so picks players at random.
  • Someone's not got much work today!
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Someone's not got much work today!

half term, done all my prison planning, now just clearing desk and doing end of month invoices
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Someone's not got much work today!

half term, done all my prison planning, now just clearing desk and doing end of month invoices

What you charge people for spending all day on Charltonlife.....that's unbelievable Jeff :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Someone's not got much work today!

What you charge people for spending all day on Charltonlife.....that's unbelievable Jeff :-)

Of course, finders fee for introducing Lookie and AFKA in the first place.
  • What about a story line around two characters like Marcus Bent and Jerome Thomas. It could be called 'Dumb and Dumber'. The life and times of two premiership footballers...
  • Danny Murphy and his expensively tasted wife.

Read every month how Danny & his glamourous wife go to outrageous lengths to get themselves invited to the latest film premiere and society parties.
  • Sponsored links:

• How not to dress with Steve Brown?
  • Tangoman.........

He thinks he's something special, but he pi55e5 everyone off as soon as he appears.
  • edited October 2008
    How about Henry Hardy and his multi-coloured cardy.

Every week his mum knits him a different cardigan to wear and the story follows his adventures when he wears them to the Valley!

i_CARDY.jpg
  • LOL, that's right chuckled me !!
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]How about Henry Hardy and his multi-coloured cardy.

Nice one!

PS when will it ever end? : - )
  • edited October 2008
    When mum stops knitting I suppose!
  • "On the pull with Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaburn"

Carl goes to different parts of the country and never pulls until he gets to ipswich where he ends up in a foursome......

nice
  • Where's Cory, a bit like Where's Wally.
  • Where were you lot with these ideas when we were doing Goodbye Horse?

Some crackers in there.

If only I could draw...
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Where's Cory, a bit like Where's Wally.
    But that's too easy Scoham, he's in the treatment room again.