Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Warnock - Love him or hate him?

2»

Comments

• Options

A bizarre rant. Unless he gets other team mates to back him up, how will he ever prove such a thing?

Exactly, even if this had happened then nobody would want to talk and it would have all been cash anyway so impossible to trace.

Just don't even see how it's possible anyway, would have leaked well before now given the number of clubs he's had and the fact that many people hate Warnock anyway.
    Tend to agree Ormiston, just that it seems, to me, a strange think to post if there is nothing to back it up.
  • Options

A bizarre rant. Unless he gets other team mates to back him up, how will he ever prove such a thing?

Exactly, even if this had happened then nobody would want to talk and it would have all been cash anyway so impossible to trace.

Just don't even see how it's possible anyway, would have leaked well before now given the number of clubs he's had and the fact that many people hate Warnock anyway.
    Tend to agree Ormiston, just that it seems, to me, a strange think to post if there is nothing to back it up.
    Seems to me that he is probably bringing up training ground gossip which he can't possibly prove, that's why he has deleted them!
  • Options
    Puncheon must be completely thick.
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff!
  • Options
    A thick footballer on Social Media................don't see that often :-)
  • Options
    What was he thinking?

Words fail me.
  • Options
    reading through the posts in 2006, lol we got relegated twice and les reed was horsepoo.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Unless Puncheon has proof .. unlikely I must assume .. he will be in trouble .. the list of football club managers who have been accused of financial irregularities is quite long .. Redknapp, Ferguson, Clough and Allardyce, all household names are just a few examples .. I am sure that their alleged indiscretions are just the tip of a large iceberg .. financial 'manipulations' and irregularities are a fact in every walk of life .. the bigger the pots of money floating around, the more ingenious and tempting are the methods for people in authority to get their hands on plenty of it, either under or over the counter .. I like Warnock as a successful football 'man' .. what he is like as a person outside football, I have no idea
  • Options

Unless Puncheon has proof .. unlikely I must assume .. he will be in trouble .. the list of football club managers who have been accused of financial irregularities is quite long .. Redknapp, Ferguson, Clough and Allardyce, all household names are just a few examples .. I am sure that their alleged indiscretions are just the tip of a large iceberg .. financial 'manipulations' and irregularities are a fact in every walk of life .. the bigger the pots of money floating around, the more ingenious and tempting are the methods for people in authority to get their hands on plenty of it, either under or over the couter

The only big name UK manager to get done was George Graham - and he really was taking the piss!
  • Options
    ^^^ I had forgotten Gorgeous George .. you are right, he was too clumsy/arrogant/scornful to cover up his errrrrrr fiddling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben Rumsby ‏@ben_rumsby
    Have spoken to Warnock, who has rubbished Puncheon's attack, adding: “The matter is being addressed with him directly now on my behalf.”
  • Options
    expect an apology tweet within the next hour then