Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stanford 20/20

What time is kick off?
I dont want to watch the hyped build up.

Comments

• Options
    9.30pm. But if you don't watch the build up, you'll miss Stanford giving the WAGs a moustache ride!
  • Options
    It's all going Pete Tong.
  • Options
    Good, the England players and press deserve a hiding
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Good, the England players and press deserve a hiding

Are you going to leave early again? ;-)

72 for 8... after 16 overs. Fairly safe to say the big money won't be coming back to England
  • Options
    you going to leave when the pies are ready?
  • Options
    Don't have a go at the players, they have been sold -Lock, stock and barrell by the ECB on this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]you going to leave when the pies are ready?
    SAA1278.gif
  • Options
    F-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-s-h-h-h-h-hh--h!

That was subduded today, thank goodness.
  • Options
    99 all out - Even Surrey would have done better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]99 all out - Even Surrey would have done better

Was it YOUR wifes birthday? You sort of cocked it up didn't you? Groan!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meds, I saw this pic of you in the morning

spep_912_ginger_kids.jpg
  • Options
    Yes it is my wife's birthday on the 13th and she was very happy that I remembered!! And she's not coming again 'cos we always lose when she's there.
  • Options
    All getting rather embarrasing, especially our moaning of the pithch/floodlights etc,
    Harmison just been hit for 3 sixes in a row.

I reckon he may well retire from One Day Cricket again..........tomorrow!
  • Options
    I'm in to my cricket but couldn't care less about this game. As football has demonstrated, money isn't always a good thing.
  • Options
    Ah but it has done somethings.

It's brought some life back to a stagnant West Indian cricket scene. It's reunited the islands, and allowed some people who have made or would make no money out of cricket to be set up for life.

It was so good to see players like Sammy and Joseph and funny how the press turned on England once they realised that it would be so easy.

Anyway as Paul Allott said enjoy it for what it was ...
  • Options
    The same things were said about Kerry Packer and his games. But he changed cricket, I think, for ever and the better.