Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool tickets

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
completely mucked up, getting three tickets for some relations who are visiting london that weekend and only single tickets left. dont suppose that anyone on here i know not going, good price? im going to be right in the shitter now.

Comments

• Options
    That is not what I wanted to hear........................
  • Options
    how many you looking for? im going to make a phone call.
  • Options
    I am looking for 4. Help!!
  • Options
    i think they've only got North Lower Block A and B left...
  • Options
    Been offered 2 today for the game in the North west i think he said. Wanted £30 each for them and said he would come back to me today on how i collect/pay. Don't know if this helps
  • Options
    I may have a spare on the day but dunno at the moment will be last minute thing.
  • Options
    thanks a lot that would really help but i've requested the tickets from someone else and im just waiting on a phone call back first. if they dont come through then me and 1905 can start fighting over them. if the worse comes to the worse ill be sitting in a single seat and putting relations with my group and stuff like. i dont mind sitting alone its just people who've not been before wouldnt like it.
  • Options
    not looking good on the liverpool tickets 1905. i've asked cafcbourne about the two he had but not got back. our contact may have two more together but thats it really and will let me know.

the club do have single seats in the same row. im right in the dog house with this one! i said to them months ago id sort it out.
  • Options
    "not looking good on the liverpool tickets 1905."

Bollocks!! - sorry AFKA but I did tame it down from what I previously wrote.
  • Options
    there's 3 empties in front of me now those 2 lads got banned, their other mate weren't there saturday either, probably sitting somewhere else now. dunno if you wanna buy 3 singles and try there, might be risky for liverpool though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    too dodgy. there's normally a couple of seats near me but never chance it till the second half.
  • Options
    YES. the ticket office is the dogs doo das, especially debbie there. she's managed to help me out and sort my tickets!! some got released just as was on the phone. god im made up. i could kiss her.

right 1905 cafc bourne not back till tuesday now and may have an answer for you then. ive still got a few feelers out.
  • Options
    Cheers B. Tell tavern to lay off the beer tonight and get to sheffield.