Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bothroyd sacked from watford

breaking on ssn.

go get him.

Comments

• Options
    thats not good news at all. They will be ahead of us should Pards walk or be sacked this week.
  • Options
    yep get him in, could he do worse....
  • Options
    Elton John "I was fed up with taking Aidy's shite every week, it was leaving a bitter taste in my mouth..."
  • Options
    let's hope watford go after kenny jacket and burst that bubble down at the toolbax.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]let's hope watford go after kenny jacket and burst that bubble down at the toolbax.

now that's as important as pardooooooooo going
  • Options
    What the ....?!

Stupid move by Watford, c'mon Charlton sign him up!!
  • Options
    Don't want him whatsoever but Watford are just as broke as us and arguably not as bad given their "slide" after only 2 non-consecutive prem seasons... some out there have their fingers on the trigger
  • Options
    Swap deal?

Pardew for Watford - now that would solve all our problems!

If anybody knows anyone in a position of authority at Watford, please please tell 'em what a great job Mr Pardew is doing for Charlton and how distraught we would be to lose him, but how we could well understand it if he fancied a new challenge, wouldn't stand in his way and under the circs. might even waive our right to compensation !!!
  • Options
    Look lets be clear here.

aidy is a good manager is he any better than Pardew IMO No.

Watford have moved quickly a sign that all around them should follow watch them go and get one of the names we have been mentioning on here,

i dont really care who comes in but we need to move and move quickly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i dont really care who comes in but we need to move and move quickly

That's crazy!

Put another way "I don't care if we get the right manager, I just want us to panic and get someone, anyone"!

I think Pardew's time is up, but it's even more important that if he does go, we get the right man in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on, Boothroyd has failed as much as Pards, and has the same David Brent type spin.
  • Options
    i didnt phrase it well Neil i dont mean the wrong person i feel he needs to go we put those in place who are currently there in the interim and get the right man in but the fans have gone he can not come back from this IMO and the fans will turn on the board next if something is not done and that is something that doesnnt sit well with me, but i bet it will happen
  • Options
    boothroyd is a mini Allardyce NO THANKS
  • Options
    No way, i dont want Aidy down the Valley
  • Options
    "David Brent type spin. . .''

that's brilliant, Rothko. I think that's what we should start calling him ...

If Gordon Brown is Mr Bean, then Mr Pardew is definitely David Brent !
  • Options
    maybe Pardew can go to Watford and treat them to some free flowing pass and move....
  • Options
    Bothroyd did a good job at Watford. Took them from near relegation to Prem. Had a similar slide to us at the end of last season but they haven't had the wages or transfers spent on the team like we have.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Bothroyd did a good job at Watford. Took them from near relegation to Prem. Had a similar slide to us at the end of last season but they haven't had the wages or transfers spent on the team like we have.

Sounds like Dowie :-)
  • Options
    Maybe his footballing epitaph might be.

He rose without trace and sunk the same way.
  • Options
    decisive action taken, exactly what is needed at The Valley. Will we get it though ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boothroyd not a Charlton Manager for me, but then again neither was Dowie :-)