Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rock and Roll Would ya

2»

Comments

• Options
    to (mis)quote some washed up dairy salesman......

"Horses? HORSES?????? More like horse Sh*t"
  • Options
    Definitely PJ Harvey. That woman is filth (I know a bloke who slept with her years ago who says she was f***ing awesome in the sack)
  • Options
    I looked at the pic before the name, thought it was a fella.

No cheers.
  • Options
    When I read the subject line, before I opened the stream I thought "I bet Ben is talking about Patti Smith" - weird eh?

No is the answer, hairy armpits and face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She also has home and away eyes these days.

PJ Harvey.... oh yeah!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]When I read the subject line, before I opened the stream I thought "I bet Ben is talking about Patti Smith" - weird eh?
    !

I'm intrigued. Never hidden my love of her music but I wonder what made you think that?
  • Options
    I can see why people suggested her. Obviously been looking at photos of Patti
  • Options
    in that pic she's a definately maybe...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]When I read the subject line, before I opened the stream I thought "I bet Ben is talking about Patti Smith" - weird eh?
    !

I'm intrigued. Never hidden my love of her music but I wonder what made you think that?

Strange eh? Just the first Rock n Roll munter that sprang to mind I guess, after all most of yer pop stars are dead glam, and she never has been.
  • Options
    For me Patti looks great, partly, because her music and lyrics are great and because that is just a stunningly great photograph and album cover. Especially at a time when Roger Dean was seen as "cool"
  • Options
    She would need a few Maccie D's in her before I could consider it .................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]She would need a few Maccie D's in her before I could consider it .................
    And some KFC a Whopper with cheese and top it off with a Pasta Hut ;o)
  • Options
    True Algarve, not a conventional beauty.
  • Options
    patti aint got a bad voice as for looks u r f-----g joking ,but after afew beers probably.
  • Options
    I thought it was Joey Ramone when I first glanced at the photo...

A definite Nah, from me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I thought it was Joey Ramone when I first glanced at the photo...

A definite Nah, from me.

I thought Dee Dee. Great musician, but a no.
  • Options
    I bet she doesn't look like a bloke with her kit off ........mmmmm

Only trouble, the pic was taken in 1975, probably more Granny Smith these days......
  • Options
    Ok this is where I am:

I really don't know she is probably about 80 now so No but in some pics looks attractive and others a Mess....
  • Options
    Yikes!
  • Options
    Sweet jesus, not then and not now.....man alive I have had some uglies, but that would be up there!
  • Options
    Is that a witch .....?

Halloween was last week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My thoughts exactly! :-)
  • Options
    I think PJ Harvey has managed to age a bit better. On the subject of getting on a bit female singers , If i could work out how to paste photos onto the comments box Id add the famous one of tori amos and a pig !
  • Options
    Somebody tell him how .... Tori Amos & a pig......????

Saw her (not the pig) at Glastonbury a good few years ago.
  • Options
    I might if Lenny Kaye DJed and Fred "Sonic" Smith's ghost played selected MC5 tunes and she wears that big hat.
  • Options
    Jesus that is rough
  • Options
    Darrel has decided after seeing that that he would rather get drunk, vomit in a glass, drink it again, vomit again then drink it once more before dying...