Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wenger. Bad loser again

Yet again, a team he perceives as inferior to his superstars turns them over and he accuses them of deliberately setting out to hurt his players.

Absolutely scandalous. He shouldn't be abllowed to wash his dirty laundry in public like this, it's about time he was sancationed.

Comments

• Don't you mean sectioned?
  • edited November 2008
    I heard some Arsenal fans on the radio on the way home last night suggesting that he'd been there too long and he'd taken them as far as he could.......
  • No chance, far too clever, he knows exactly what he's saying!
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I heard some Arsenal fans on the radio on the way home last night suggesting that he'd been there too long and he'd taken them as far as he could.......

CAn't take them to the next level you mean : - )
  • Do you think him spouting b0ll0ocks and losing faith with the fans are linked then?
  • edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Do you think him spouting b0ll0ocks and losing faith with the fans are linked then?

works for us! :-)
  • To be honest, he has a point. Some of the Stoke tackles on Saturday were disgraceful.

That aside, he is a whinging wanker anyway so I've no real sympathy for him.
  • As ray Winstone said, he's a big-nosed French ponce........allegedly...
  • Thought Stoke were a bit reckless to say the least and went out with the attitude that they would 'take no prisoners' which in there position is quite understandable...it's also understandable that Wenger would be pissed off that he's got something of an injury crisis for a very important game tonight following Stokes tactics.
    I don't think it's necessarily him being a bad loser ...though that didn't help...I fancy he'd have said the same thing whether they had won, lost or drawn given the injuries they now have.
  • I do not for a minute think that they deliberately injured his players and Wenger should not have said they did, tit, now his players will be under the spotlight (lucky they no longer have Keown). But Stoke like Bolton etc before them decided the best way to win is to rough them up and if you make enough hard challenges then some will always go wrong, so if anything the Stoke players are reckless
  • Sponsored links:

• If he has a problem he should speak to the relevant bodies - Stoke and the PGMOA, who are in charge of the referees, not air it in public. Class-less pr1ck.
  • [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]If he has a problem he should speak to the relevant bodies - Stoke and the PGMOA, who are in charge of the referees, not air it in public. Class-less pr1ck.

Class-less pr!ck......I wouldn't mind a class-less pr!ck like that managing us...strange thing to say about one of the most highly thought of managers in the game today...both here in The UK and the rest of the world I may add!
  • Being good at your job does not necesarily mean you have class Soundas. He is a great manager, but a poor human being.
  • Apparently Wenger has X Rays to prove it. Now I have seen x-rays and they just seem to show the damage, they don't tend to have the culprits name written on em!
    I think he may be trying the old world is against us routine to get a bit of squad unity.
    Was thinking Pards might give that a go, but I think he has lost the players as well now so it would be a pointless effort!
  • Sound As i dont think highly of him !

Veira -- keown

they of course where pussy cats.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Sound As i dont think highly of him !

Veira -- keown

they of course where pussy cats.[/quote]

Of course and Bergkamp never got nasty, did they mention Van Persie's sending off?
  • This has made me think, Football has become pretty sterile thanks to the like of Mr Wenger, am I alone in thinking that the game is increasingly becoming a non contact sport? time and time again games are being stopped because of two players challenging for the ball just bumping each other, or for just petty little things, I love a game with blood and thunder tackles, sadly the chances of seeing that these days is limited. Its the moaning by Wenger and his type that is contributing to that.
  • he should be done by the FA - to accuse those players of delioberately going out to do his players is out of order.
  • I think he's great.
  • You're wrong. Mr Wenger is right - I've seen his evidence:

legxe8.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]

Veira -- keown

they of course where pussy cats.
    Quite. To prove the same point Mark Lawrenson reeled off a stack of former Arsenal players - these two included - who played under Wenger who fit the description of the physical, typical English player. It was also highlighted that straight after the game, Wenger said he didn't think Stoke's approach was over-physical at all and had no problem with it. All in all, a hypocritical sore loser of the highest order, best left to stew in his own ungraciousness.

Talking of class, the Stoke chairman, Peter Coates, was class personified in his response - Great manager, lots of respect for him but extremely disappointed in his comments, and doesn't feel the need to take it any further.
  • What Leroy said...Joke City are the new Wimbledon
  • 20 mins later and I still think he's great!
  • edited November 2008
    not too bothered at what most managers say it's results that counts......and we had one boring monotone manager who provided results and a charasmatic charmer/bullshitter who some people got wet about when he joined cos he had more personality and look where we are at this moment in time in the footballing world
  • He said this everytime Bolton smacked them around the Reebok, and it's all a bit silly. and it's not like he's had players like Adams, Keown, Petit, Vieria etc etc who weren't exactly shy of sticking the boot and occasional elbow in./
  • Eddie giving Berkgamp flying lessons. Great days. Old wenger saw that one allright. He only sees what he wants to see.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Eddie giving Berkgamp flying lessons. Great days. Old wenger saw that one allright. He only sees what he wants to see.
    LOL

Arsene Shouts at stoke from the safety of the Emirates....
  • 51 years later i still think he is a tw**t.