Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eggheads

Don't know why but I'm slightly addicted to this program to the point that I sky + it every day! In the last few weeks, there have been three questions related to Charlton. Yesterday, Charlton were one of the options to the question & the Nortern monkey representing the challengers said he knew it wasn't Charlton as they were his second favorite club after Man Citeh. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Comments

• Options
    I generally like quiz programmes but this one gets on my nerves - the Eggheads are not only smug and pompous but always get the easier questions. I actually did watch it yesterday, tie breaker:

Eggheads - What is the name of the line on a boat to ensure that it is not overladen?

Contestants - What is the second language of Finland?

I imagine the majority on here would get the first one whilst the second one would be a guess?
  • Options
    I saw the egg heads getting beaten recently, good times!
  • Options
    Myself and the Mrs are also fans, we basically like the fact that the show is a show case for a bunch of wierdos (especially CJ!!!), although it was better before that Radio 2 tit took over
  • Options
    I quite like Jeremy Vine. I like the enjoyment he gets out of telling the Eggheads they're wrong. I saw that Chris fella in the Market Porter recently, making his way through the handpumps.
  • Options
    Love it! I like all quizzes really. CJ is just hilarious. I can't stand Daphne though. Judith Keppel! How good must she have looked 30/40 years ago. Still very glamorous.
    I also get the impression that it is weighted favourably towards the Eggs though. Mind you this is the BBC and they don't do things like that do they?
  • Options
    Yeah Judith is very 'Gilf'. I agree she must have been a looker when she was younger. I love that voice too!
  • Options
    Its not a proper tho, they get the answers and they they can guess in a 1 in 3 chance!!

That Cj i would smash his stupid gay know it all head in!!
  • Options
    wot is a "gay know it all head" ? does that mean his torso is strt and knows f**k all ?
  • Options
    So, is this a Would Ya? for Judith Keppel? Yeah, go on then.

She looks much better now than when she won Millionaire, so assume she has had some "work" done, since then.

As far as Eggheads go, she is the weak link. All the teams seem to avoid Kevin in the head-to-heads, so he is always there at the end to stop them winning. They'd be better off trying to knock him out, before the final. CJ, however, just needs knocking out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]wot is a "gay know it all head" ? does that mean his torso is strt and knows f**k all ?

sorry geez, this is what i meant, i would kick his 'gay know it all' head in!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    easy mcs - just "stupid know it all" would suffice..
  • Options
    why is that then, pc brigade do their nut??
  • Options
    Probably only as it's on here did i say that as i've been warned myself before.
  • Options
    What is it with Charlton fans and disliking harmless celebrities?

Half the people on hear seem to "hate" everyone they ever see on the telly, is it some kind of envy pill they are feeding you?
  • Options
    on hear? or on Here, I hate the Collins English Thesaurus...

To be honest I hate no one and dislike lots, but i like more than i do not...
  • Options
    I'd like to hit CJ on the bridge of his nose with a ball hammer - DUNK.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]on hear? or on Here, I hate the Collins English Thesaurus...

Oops! What a plum (me not you Daz)
  • Options
    ah a plum or a plumb Algarve?? ;-)
  • Options
    countdown is the daddy LOCKED ON FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]countdown is the daddy LOCKED ON FACT

I have an 11

NO TACKLE FOD
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]ah a plum or a plumb Algarve?? ;-)

Ow... my head hurts...
  • Options
    No idea what the first one is, but the second is Swedish. Does that make me a freak?
  • Options
    I preferred Dermot as the presenter, as for CJ he is a sanctimonious twit but it is the wierdness of the Eggheads that makes it so good
  • Options
    It annoys me the way they let the Eggheads waffle on giving minute details about the other team's questions.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]No idea what the first one is, but the second is Swedish. Does that make me a freak?

Yep
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]No idea what the first one is, but the second is Swedish. Does that make me a freak?

Yep
    Thanks for that
  • Options
    CJ is pretty smug, but a bright bloke nonetheless.....the way he always tries to do his hair differently makes me laugh...I think Daphne and Kevin are pretty awesome.....yeah Judith is a bit of alright, but she looks like she needs a good.....oops Id better stop :-)
  • Options
    I watch the programme every night with the missus. I love it, she sits and steams over CJ's smugness, he really winds her up!

Tel . . . . . I think Judith would be a good 'would ya' - I would!!!!
  • Options
    They are all very bright but kevin is on another planet