Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's official they're gone

Coffee creams in revels,been replaced by strawberry bon bon (the kids have informed me) about bloody time !!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• Options
    oh f---s sake nss you are joking we used to see who got the coffee one 1st in work and if so they bought the breakfast traditions are dying out my old son .
  • Options
    Quite agree. Theres nothing worse than plucking an oversized coffee cream from the bag of Revels, thinking it to be a malteesor(?) and being bitterly bitterly disapointed. Its a packet of Revels for me at the w/e.....
  • Options
    What's the point?? You'll never get that look on a face when the realise it's coffee cream? Another thing the next generation will miss out on.
  • Options
    bdl my thoughts exactly .
  • Options
    But I liked coffee creams!
    My Revel Order

Button
    Peanut
    Honeycombe
    Coffee Cream
    Toffee
    Orange Cream
    Coconut Cream

Not had the new Strawberry one yet.
  • Options
    av you seen pards face lately guess he keeps getting the coffeee one .
  • Options
    ROFL - Best comment in ages!
  • Options
    I love(d) the coffee ones
  • Options
    Perhaps a minute silence is in order for the dearly loved coffee cream.

One for the new fans forum ??? :-)
  • Options
    and you wanted non football threads banned ,you know you want me on the CL board ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no way if NSS gets on I want on LOL
  • Options
    Ledge it needs freshening up mate get us both on feck me they got that numpty WSS on board and we don't wear blue visor's.
  • Options
    Never had a coffee cream one in my lifee. :)
  • Options
    But the advantage of a coffee cream was you had to have another revel to take the taste away!
  • Options
    I don't like strawberry flavour. Oddly I don't mind strawberries, it's just strawberry flavoured stuff I don't like, because it does not actually taste like strawberries, it tastes like sh**e.
  • Options
    the coffee ones rocked, another good sweet down the drain
  • Options
    the day they took the coffee creams from roses boxes was a sad day. They were the best!
  • Options
    bloody typical Suz always dis-agreeing with me ;-)
  • Options
    the thing is, i love people that don't like them, as it means i get theirs. Same with gerkins in burgers can't believe people take them out!!!
  • Options
    Gerkins are a burger must have!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I don't like strawberry flavour. Oddly I don't mind strawberries, it's just strawberry flavoured stuff I don't like, because it does not actually taste like strawberries, it tastes like sh**e.

I don't want to know how you know this!!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I don't like strawberry flavour. Oddly I don't mind strawberries, it's just strawberry flavoured stuff I don't like, because it does not actually taste like strawberries, it tastes like sh**e.

I agree wholeheartedly, Algarve, apart from the bit about it tasting like sh**e. Sticky, sugary artificial goo would be more my description - a million miles away from real strawberries, which I love.
  • Options
    Whats a REVEL ?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Don't worry, the coffee cream will return next March, the strawberry one is only a temporary replacement.