Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crisps of Choice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Seabrook's Sea Salted Potato Crisps

Hula Hoops
  • Options
    Anybody else just love Pork Scratchings?

Probably guaranteed to kill you quicker than smoking 60 fags a day!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Anybody else just love Pork Scratchings?

Yep...I make my own. Go the butchers and get a hugh piece of 'pig skin'. Take off the fat, dry it off, score it and rub salt in. Bake in the oven on a high temperature until crispy and bob's yer uncle. Homemade Pork scrathings...Lovely
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Anybody else just love Pork Scratchings?

Probably guaranteed to kill you quicker than smoking 60 fags a day!![/quote]

oh yes love them
  • Options
    Walkers Baked - Mango
    Any - Smokey Bacon
    McCoys - any
    Any - Salt n Vinegar
    Wheatos - Tomato

Does anyone remember Freddie Bee crisps? I think I'm the only person in the world to have had them.
  • Options
    Any Monster Munch
    Walkers prawn cocktail
    Kettle Chips - Sea salt and balsamic vinegar
  • Options
    spicy nik naks are the nuts ... or is that dry roasted ... oops sorry wrong fred :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh for a packet of those lovely Smiths Crisps from my childhood(mid 50's)...they only came in one flavour..plain...but believe me, they were anything but plain....generous portion too.
    4d a bag...which is now approx 1.66p!!!

Plain/Ready Salted are the only crisps I like. Can't stand all those artificial flavours.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh for a packet of those lovely Smiths Crisps from my childhood(mid 50's)...they only came in one flavour..plain...but believe me, they were anything but plain....generous portion too.
    4d a bag...which is now approx 1.66p!!!

Plain/Ready Salted are the only crisps I like. Can't stand all those artificial flavours.

Plain = Boring
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]Anybody else just love Pork Scratchings?

Yep...I make my own. Go the butchers and get a hugh piece of 'pig skin'. Take off the fat, dry it off, score it and rub salt in. Bake in the oven on a high temperature until crispy and bob's yer uncle. Homemade Pork scrathings...Lovely

yes lovely. was sitting in my mates pub scoffing her home made ones - until she told me how the butcher brings round a whole slab of the skin and what she does with the blow torch... that was fine its when she told me about coming across a few nipples that made me queasy.

urghgghhhh. oh god i feel sick again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hedgehog in the past.
    Pickled onion monster munch now.
  • Options
    Seabrooks - King of Crisps.

Those Ulster ones are nice too, though. Tandragee or something?
  • Options
    Taters even!
  • Options
    Salt n Shake without the salt are surprisingly pleasant too
  • Options
    S&V or C&O - Can't choose

Wotsits
  • Options
    1. cheese and onion tayto's (will always be no 1)

2. Beef monster munch (the big ones not these piddly small ones)

3. Brannaghans Ham and Mustard

4. beef disco's

The best pissed pub snack

Mr Porky's pork scratchings
  • Options
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Roysters T-Bone Steak flavour bubble crisps!
    They are far and away the greatest bag of 'taters ever!