Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David James

What do you think of his new barnet?

Comments

• I heard yesterday that he was going to shave it off - he'd seen the pictures and thought it looked rather dodgy!
  • suitable for a nutter. trying to be superman isn't he ?

never been the full ticket that bloke.
  • me and the mrs loved it, the piece motd 2 did on him was v funny! I think it suits him, makes him look an even bigger pilchard. Good luck to him tho!
  • Gay ...!!!!

I had that cut back in the 80's .... just before the James Brown quiff
  • Nuff said innit
  • With my hairline I don't feel comfortable giving people who have their own any stick.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]With my hairline I don't feel comfortable giving people who have their own any stick.

doesn't that make you feel like the hairies are just rubbing it in? There's you running around with a shiny top and there's him, full head of hair and he goes and makes it look like that.
  • I haven't seen it, anyone got a link?
  • The man is a twenty four carat knob end.

Anyone remember him on that documentary a few years back. He reckons himself as a bit of an artist. They took him to an art gallery where he started panning some drawings (by Lowry, I think). All he kept saying was "you can see where he's used a rubber there. I don't use rubbers"

For the sake of humanity David, use a rubber - please!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• lol - very clever Ollie!
  • Why thank you, Stanley.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]lol - very clever Ollie!

whats clever dude?

again, confused from SE7
  • I just had a very dumb moment. I thought MCS posted about James and the rubbers. Nevertheless, Off-it, I am pleased that you were able to respond to my inane post.
  • Been on the vino again?

By the way, did that drinking wine instead of beer thing actually work?
  • lol, nice one 1905
  • I think the problem is that I need a beer.

The wine on top of beer, got me pissed pretty quick and then gave me a stormer of a hangover. Job done.
  • off it dont knock wine, its nice and gets ya larrupped quick, i tend to neck it like beer, and be rocking after no 2 glass! Red wine with red meat rocks man
  • I ain't knocking wine - not at all. I just remember 1905 explaining once that he was drinking red wine because he was trying to cut down on the old alcohol intake (I think). He then proceeded to drink three bottles of the stuff!

Speaking of "rocking" - anyone fancy coming to see Maiden on 23/12? No?
  • iron maiden quality, where abouts dood?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am being so fecking slow today. I thought u meant the Boro away when I was drinking a cheeky little red on the concourse with the pinky out.

My red wine diet lasted about 3 weeks. I did lose weight but nearly became an alcoholic - goes down far too quickly. Went on cricket tour during that time and did an all dayer on red wine. It took hangovers to a new level.
  • i want to find a less fattening alcohlic drink. Magners is sending my tum outwards. Wine is too strong to drink on a full night out... okay for a couple.

vodka and slim... ? so dull tho and hard work when the people you're drinking with are on pints.

any other suggestions... i quite like the pimms and tonic with an extra shot of vod! (drink problem... moi?) but that can be expensive.

how did we get onto this when its headed david james?
  • how did we get onto this when its headed david james?

Isn't there an unofficial Charlton Life rule that all threads must have at least one mention of alcohol?
  • Thats the wonder of alcohol B - who knows where you end up when you start!
    hic

04 MCS: Earls Court mate. Have got a big day on the meths planned for it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]04 MCS: Earls Court mate. Have got a big day on the meths planned for it.

lol, meths!