Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace muppet

DA9DA9
edited November 2008 in Other Football and Sports
PMSL......and he has to put up with Henrys cardies.

Numptie

Comments

• sign him up i say just to pee Jordan off again.. sign him for 5k then sell him to spurs for 8 Million!!! would love it!!
  • That's quality...Warnock and that ornage cnut aside, you gotta love Palace for that!!!
  • 'Warnock hit the roof and told Robinson he was no longer part of the club’s plans... Warnock said: “Ashley was offered a contract but he chose not to take it".'

What a non-story that is: "Bloke turns down a contract", not quite as bad as my favourite "Shed Broken Into: Nothing Taken", but at least that was from a local paper not a national daily.
  • edited November 2008
    Talking of Palacetards, I had a funny incident last night and I'm not sure of the etiquette nowadays. I was going between LB tube and the overland with the missus, who was wearing her Charlton coat. She was talking to an older bloke who it turned out was a hammer, who asked her about the coat. I was hanging back a bit when they got onto the platform when they were approached by a fat Nigel who gave the bloke a bunch of abuse and kept saying "1 nil at Selhurst, innit".

Now, to me, apart from picking on women, picking on anyone in club colours (scarfers) is just an absolute no-no. Has this changed nowadays? Am I going to have yet more reason to have disdain for the younger generation?

Anyhoo, it all ended happily ever after (well I went over and gave fatty boom boom the benefit of my thoughts about Phallus - he'd probably not expected a drunken, Glaswiegen Addick to get in his face and made off up the platform with sha-la-la and my laughter ringing in his fat piggy ears. I got a fair bit of earache myself off the boss myself for behaviour not becoming a gentleman of my years, but I'm still annoyed about someone having a pop at what they thought was an unaccompanied shirt-fan.

Is it just Phallus or has even football hooliganism got no standards anymore?
  • DA9DA9
    edited November 2008
    Was you in the Cons club last Saturday, sitting over by the big screen?

PS....some hoolies do have standards LOL
  • I think you were very restained. I know plenty of people who would have dished out a right hander just on the basis that someone was giving verbals to their missus - add to it a palace mug and they would have added a left as he was going down. Perhaps I just mix with a bad bunch?...
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I think you were very restained. I know plenty of people who would have dished out a right hander just on the basis that someone was giving verbals to their missus - add to it a palace mug and they would have added a left as he was going down. Perhaps I just mix with a bad bunch?...

You are a bad bunch :-)
  • Mortimerician... what strikes me about this story is that your wife gets "chatted up" by two men while you're hanging back a bit - okay you might not think she was chatted up by the palace fan but thats probably a chat up line in their world ... anyway imagine what she gets up to when you're not there?
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I think you were very restained. I know plenty of people who would have dished out a right hander just on the basis that someone was giving verbals to their missus - add to it a palace mug and they would have added a left as he was going down. Perhaps I just mix with a bad bunch?...

I know "a Good Lady" not a million miles from where I'm sitting who would have put the trappy git on his a5re for being rude to a "Lady" ;-)
  • What happened v Southampton in the Liberal last season - Standards have gone.