Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Merson

What a complete w**ker this fella is.

He's doing the Wolves match on Sky and has been making snidy little comments all through the game because he's clearly got the ump he's not doing a Prem game.

And to compound it all he keeps calling the Wolves striker "EUBANKS-Blake", as in the boxer, as opposed to his real name.

Ignorant tosser. Shame he never stayed hooked on the booze and drugs and that he's not in a box by now.

Comments

• Options
    .... so you're not too keen on old Merson then?
  • Options
    Blimey....I know we're all in a bad mood but that's a bit OTT mate!
  • Options
    Merson.

much better footballer than commentator

....much better boozer than footballer
  • Options
    Thick as sh*t that bloke.

Jeff Stelling is different gravy though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Blimey....I know we're all in a bad mood but that's a bit OTT mate!

I'm being quite restrained actually - the man is a parasite. And believe it or not, I haven't even got the ump with us getting beat - am more quietly resigned to losing these days!
  • Options
    Agree off_it,the bloke aint got a scooby and he cant even speak!

Also agree with Medders,Jeff Stelling is quality especially when James Brown scores!
  • Options
    Charlie Nicholas is another waste of space...middle-aged men who wear ear-rings are either gay or nonces..FACT
  • Options
    I think he is a laugh, in this day and age there are far too many serious pundits out there and Mers likes a laugh and a joke
  • Options
    Walsh wound me up again today. He looked like he was going to slash his wrists when Wet Sham started conceding. Never showed that sort of emotion for us.
  • Options
    There's no way that Merson is tea total, look at his eyes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Thick as sh*t that bloke.

he cracks me up when he gets that James Brown character out
  • Options
    Merson was on Soccer AM this morning and could not name the most inteligent player he had played with,stating that he spent all his time with the thickest!
    Bit of a Gazza without personality?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Thick as sh*t that bloke.

he cracks me up when he gets that James Brown character out

Ditto. It's only Hartlepool FFS ;-)
  • Options
    I mean, doesn't he say "I mean" a lot? I mean even more than Becks says "you know"
    You know what I mean?