Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strictly Come Dancing crumpet

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Have to say I can't stand this crap. Am I the only one to think this is the most over hyped pretentious rubbish ever? Plugged constantly on other BBC progs and is all this analysis during the week really necessary? Cheap time filler I guess. Pity the BBC don't make this effort with their football programmes!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Have to say I can't stand this crap. Am I the only one to think this is the most over hyped pretentious rubbish ever? Plugged constantly on other BBC progs and is all this analysis during the week really necessary? Cheap time filler I guess. Pity the BBC don't make this effort with their football programmes!

No i agree and i resent paying the licence fee to fund this peasant- fuel.
  • Options
    and it has that fit bird who adam used to post pics of on it, her and Ola with feck all on is worth every penny of my licence fee
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Who is that Hollins fella dancing with i was in the middle of the line turn that shite off when up popped this proper fit sort

That'll be Ola. She was very modest this week - normally wears far fewer clothes...

Got you hooked now, eh? ;-)

More an X factor man meself

ducks for cover

honest i fooking love that show Simon Cowell is my Hero
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Have to say I can't stand this crap. Am I the only one to think this is the most over hyped pretentious rubbish ever? Plugged constantly on other BBC progs and is all this analysis during the week really necessary? Cheap time filler I guess. Pity the BBC don't make this effort with their football programmes!

No i agree and i resent paying the licence fee to fund this peasant- fuel.

Thought it was great when John Sargeant showed it up for the shit" it is last year.
  • Options
    Well said Rodney.

It's so shite i'm surprised it's not on ITV.

'Hello' magazine with dancing. Makes me wish the swine flu epidemic would hurry up and get going.
  • Options
    [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/couples/2009/richard_lilia.shtml]Lilya Kopylova[/url]. razil......

stood next to her three weeks ago, cracking lady but very small....... her nickname is 'copoff' I wonder why!....suggestions marked 'pictures of Lilly'......
  • Options
    Lady Irving loves it and watches it avidly.

I don't.
  • Options
    Never watched it............
    Then again I've Never seen any "Big Brother", "X-Factor", "Jungle thingy" or any Ant & Dec shows.......