Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Song..

On the first day of christmas my Charlton gave to me.. One Nicky Bailey and A Pardew in a pear tree..
On the Second day christmas my Charlton gave to me.. Two Nicky Bailey's One Nicky Bailey and a Pardew in a pear tree...
On the Third day of Christmas my charlton gave to me.. Three Nicky Baileys, Two Nicky Baileys, One Nicky Bailey and a Pardew in a pear Tree!!

And so on... just a thought..

Comments

• Options
    On the fifth day of Christmas Del Chapple sent to me - FIVE ZHENG ZHI. Four Nicky Bailey, Three Kelly Youga, Two Mootookill, One Nicky Weaver and a Pardew in a pear tree
  • Options
    Six Mark Hudson's
  • Options
    seven Jonjo Shelvy's
  • Options
    Eight Grays a-missing
  • Options
    On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave 2 me 9 izale McCleod's,so I told her to feck off !!
  • Options
    LOL P-Air. Could be a toss up between Gray and Varney I reckon. By the way, are you French ? :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BexleyRed[/cite]LOL P-Air. Could be a toss up between Gray and Varney I reckon. By the way, are you French ? :0)

FRENCH???!!!! Ha ha! Nah, I'm propah sarf larndan.

My names Pete but have certain mates that prefer to call me Pierre. The username is just a take on it.

french indeed......... ;)