Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fao Curb-It.

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
In The Sun today there's an article about air-brushing. they've taken a fat munter and made her look like a super model. So maybe you were right.

Comments

• Options
    My mate who is a re-toucher (oooh er) in the print trade does all the colour and re-touching (or airbrushing in non print terms!) for GQ mag, and he assures me some of the birds you wouldn't look twice at, and once he is done they look ripe if you get what i mean!

Its a load of cack really !!
  • Options
    i wonder if that article was written with the princess in mind. dont get me wrong she's a nice looking girl but that didnt look like her in the picture.
  • Options
    I've always said that you can put anyone who isn't completely deformed into one of these mags.

Mind you, it can work the other way... I think Lucy Pinder's gorgeous, much preffered her when she was starting out - really natural (i spose 'crap/cheap' in the trade) shots, nice smile, bit chubby etc but now she's completely airbrushed, caked in make-up, constantly pouting and glossy, she looks like umpteen other cover girls and she does very little for me.

I bet she's gutted about that lol