Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2009

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Delux099[/cite]Well what does everyone think about the new game then? Im having a tough time with Charlton thats for sure.

Pretty realistic then.

I'm struggling to get us scoring goals, without any major signings. Definitely realistic.
  • Options
    You can loan in McCulloch, Daryl Murphy,Chopra they'll all get goals in the Champ. None of the Charlton lot will though mind you.
  • Options
    Got Daryl Murphy on loan too, 2nd at the moment after 14 games, level on points with first and 3rd.

Didn't sell Zheng and those two are scoring all my goals (Gray's only got 4), playing left and middle in a 4231 (Varney/Sam on the right)

Moutauokil's been my best play by a mile though. Just turned down a £1m bid from Strasbourg (only because it was all installments and the board will give me hardly any of it to spend!).
  • Options
    Meh. They never work right when released. I'll wait until they've done a couple of patches. Grumble grumble
  • Options
    Installed it last night, seems ok. just when i type in a name it does double txt etc: aaddaamm. very weird!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Installed it last night, seems ok. just when i type in a name it does double txt etc: aaddaamm. very weird!!!!

Patch fixes that, or using windowed mode. Definitely worth getting the patch though.
  • Options
    is that on there website?