Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am not to be be brought to tears by a newspaper article

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
SORRY AFKA AND LOOKIE I know you don't like these ones.

But the one about that 17 month old boy is Harringey sickened me to tears. My little one is the same age and I just can't believe what he was put through and how he was failed by the pathetic system.

And to say they can't be named GRRRRRRRRR

RIP Little one you are in a better place.

Comments

• Options
    Horrific
  • Options
    Awful

RIP little one.
  • Options
    Echo those sentiments.

made me feel sick to my stomach.
  • Options
    its disgusting and evil Ledge and makes me feel physically sick.

But as said before, we try and keep these sort of things off this forum.
  • Options
    fair enough mate sorry
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I think its utterly appalling and dreadful but do the media really have to into such detail, I find the level of depth and extent of the coverage quite offensive as they seem revel in it.
  • Options
    why cant they be named?
  • Options
    legal reasons, perhaps pre sentencing or something like that.
  • Options
    Shouldn't be sunk imho.....a topic I'm sure everyone can agree on.
  • Options
    RIP Little one, no more hurting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the most disturbing things i've ever heard , how can anybody do this to a child let alone your own flesh and blood ? Sick fuckers , I hope they get a good kicking every day inside .

RIP little fella
  • Options
    The thing that grates with me is the fact that this could have been stopped.And the fact it was in the same distict as the tragic death of poor little victoria Climbie.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]One of the most disturbing things i've ever heard , how can anybody do this to a child let alone your own flesh and blood ? Sick fuckers , I hope they get a good kicking every day inside .

RIP little fella[/quote]

Amen to that.

These people are scum beyond imagination lets just hope that one way or another, they never see the light of day again.
  • Options
    Lets hope they get the sentences they deserve. I won't hold my breath.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I dearly hope not, but I reckon they'll be given crap sentences and segregated. Evil like this should just die.

It's in my friend's cousins manor, she just told me they've just named and shamed these pieces of scum on facebook.

After reading the full story about all this, I'm sorely tempted to do so on other sites... (not this one afka don't worry!)

Not much consolation for a life though.

RIP