Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley beat Chelsea on pens at the Bridge

So that's another home draw for Chelsea then.

Comments

• Options
    yes only liverpool have won there since Ranieri was there, certainly not us.
  • Options
    chelsea didn't lose as it was on penaltys so it doesn't count
  • Options
    So when's the replay?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Why didn't Chelsea put out a team of 17 year olds, serves 'em right ;-)
  • Options
    Ahhhh I see so that would mean they are in the draw for the next round then wouldn't it?

No, but Mr Mourinho your team are unbeatable. Surely the Chelski glamour pusses wouldn't get 'eliminated' not beat you understand by a bunch of Northern millmen with coal on their faces and mud on their hands?

Heh heh

Good.
  • Options
    over 6k of burnley there... proper away support...
    all from london of course
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]over 6k of burnley there... proper away support...

was there cup final mate, at the time we played them every year and routinely took the piss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]over 6k of burnley there... proper away support...

how many did we take when we knocked em out? the whole of the lower end as it was only £20. I remember as I was at the game - it sold out and I wrote to the ceo, chairman, managing director of Chelsea to complain about the charge being changed from £45 for a league game less than 2 weeks before.
  • Options
    Admin, please change the name of this topic before Chelsea sue...
  • Options
    And did you notice the total lack of coverage Burnley got from the studio? "Well done" and then "lets talk about Chelsea for five minutes". So it's not just us! They also banged on about Liverpool for far longer than they mentioned Spuds. Obviously didn't get the results they wanted expected...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! See that major league bellend Drogba feck up yet again too.