Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walton sent off tonight

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
so much for the great hope !

Comments

• Options
    Good Job He's Not Coming Back As Yet,Will Still Be On Loan, Has Been Playing Well.
  • Options
    I'd have him back in a flash.

He sounds far too Pakeresque for his own good.
  • Options
    agreed - can't wait to see him back in january, hope he comes straight in for fa cup rnd 3 to test his mettle
  • Options
    And Jim Magilton says he cost them the game and he needs to grow up etc. We saw that in a few friendlies he played ... he'll get sent off for us this season, I'll have money on it.
  • Options
    Sounds ominous, harsh words from Magilton:

'I have no complaints about Simon's two cards. They were stupid bookings and both deserved, on for kicking the ball away and the other for a rash challenge. I will fine him, and he owes his team-mates an apology because he was very ireresponsible. He's got to learn, and learn quickly, otherwise he's going to end up just an average player'.
  • Options
    He seems to have picked up a lot of yellow cards while playing creditably for Ipswich whether he can translate that streight to the Prem I don't know. At least he is getting regular football which I don't think he was at Leeds.