Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It cant be true but is stories..

A mate of mine called Mark from orpington was always getting in trouble for being late for work as we often went for massive session on a wednesday night, a proper friday night esque bender, pub then a curry. Well he was on his last warning for being late he had recieved the letter from his boss on tuesday morning saying one more late and we will have to let you go.
Cue, wednesday night were int he pub till gone 11pm then into the the 'Fabled' Half price curry house in orpingtion. I jump the 51 back to woolwich and forget about the evenings events.
Meet Mark in the maxwell on the friday night looking very glum.. "what happend mate" "I got the boot" and this ladies and gentlemen is what happend...
He woke up late for work nursing a hang over was running to the station, he trumped and followed through.. He had shit his pants due to a paticualry dodgy vindaloo the previous night. now he was stuck... does he go home shower and be late or... keep going.
He chose the later. On arriving at work reiking of shite he was marched into the boss' office and sacked on site for Gross misconduct... Havnt seen him for a few years now, he was a top bloke but just had a habbit of embrassing things happen to him.

Comments

• Options
    Was that the curry centre that used to be by the blacksmiths arms?

It used to sell curry for £2 or something stupid and got shut down after it featured on a world's worst kitchen type tv show. They would get the left overs and reuse it! A mate once got a curry from there and it was frozen!
  • Options
    do not believe he didnt go home...
    is it the one on orpington high street - always had a big banner up? not been for years but stayed with a mate in orpington for about 2 months back in jan 2000...
  • Options
    Yeah it was mate, the beer was always warm coz they had topped up left overs and scapeed left overs onto other plates, we used to go there loads as would get a chikken tikka birani for £5!! imagine the horror when me and my mates and my sister saw that show, i almost chucked up.. Been shut down now thankfully, but im sure there not the only one to do this.
  • Options
    If I recall correctly, the day after the show the local pikies visited the place and complete smashed it up.

God bless the pikies!