Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An awful day

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your daughters accident, as you say the lack of a visit from the doctors sounds very positive. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Thinking of you mate, especially as my baby girl (she's 25) is having surgery as we speak, its only her appendix but a worry just the same.
  • Options
    Just want to echo the sentiments above, hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery.

Also T.C.E. hope it all goes well.
  • Options
    good to hear the news - hope all's back as normal soon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Just want to echo the sentiments above, hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery.

Also T.C.E. hope it all goes well.

Thanks for that Czech, just spoke to her, she's a bit drowsy but well. Phew!!
  • Options
    glad to hear she is ok mate
  • Options
    good to hear that there is an improvement
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this mate , wishing your daughter a speedy recovery
  • Options
    What a terrible thing to go thru. Glad things seem to be OK for her and you.
  • Options
    Another 'putting things into perspective' thread. Don't know you but that is irrelevent - really hope that your daughter recovers quickly.

ditto to TCE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope the news keeps improving, all the best.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Another 'putting things into perspective' thread. Don't know you but that is irrelevent - really hope that your daughter recovers quickly.

ditto to TCE
    Seconded. Football's a great way to let off steam, and how the team plays often influences our moods, but in the grand scheme of things it's not that important.
  • Options
    Any updates on your daughter WhenIwas?
  • Options
    Hey WhenIWasLirttleBoy

Horrible news for you to have had to receive I truly hope that the no news is good news.

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.