Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Years Eve - Options?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Might go Matter but not sure yet.
  • Options
    Gonna make the most of there being a world class club on our doorstep and head down to matter by the O2 , couple of mates djing there and if worst comes to the absolute worst then at least we can walk back to mates in Charlton .

So glad there's no match new years day
  • Options
    I will be DJ'ing in a pub in Rochester, different one to last year.

Stu you should come down here again mate! Last year was quality! Proper Chatham new year...

NYE just means a big pay day for me and a night of graft behind the decks getting arseholed for free
  • Options
    Chin up Johnboyuk, been there myself, it does get better, trust me, easy for me to say as I've come out the other end, but it really does.
  • Options
    Oops
  • Options
    Crush in Dartford, was going to go London but i didn't get home to well last year..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Crush in Dartford
    Jesus mate - rather than you than me with the steamed up windows!
  • Options
    I am going to take a barbeque and sit atop primrose hill looking over my kingdom that is Londinium.....

Gotta love the london init!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]For the past 11 years we have stayed in with kids,this year we have decided to drive up town with the kids for the fireworks which means no alcohol but they will enjoy it

Tell you what thay is a good idea.

Not for me this year little one still too young but think we'll have some of that next year.

Staying in as usual but got some friends coming over so not all doom and gloom - probably get the ole singstar out as well LOL
  • Options
    not really into NYE, but Ma and Pa in Law coming for food probably play scrabble and we may walk to the point and watch the fireworks from Greenwich, if we can stand the cold! Have a happy new year everyone, looking forward to 2009 with eager anticipation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    where exactly are the main fireworks, and where if coming from South East would be a good place to park up and watch them ?
  • Options
    They set them off at the London Eye, so our theory is if we can see the eye which you can from opposite the rangers house in greenwich and if it is a clear night it might be worth a wander out
  • Options
    Huntsman public house in Rochester is officially the place to be seen this NYE

Stu of HU16 and Carter to name but two of the big names appearing

Gumbo?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]where exactly are the main fireworks, and where if coming from South East would be a good place to park up and watch them ?

top of shooters hill i would say, you can still just about see the london eye from when your stationary next to the police station, so at the top or just about opposite the Red Lion would be a great view.
  • Options
    The Point, which juts out from the edge of Blackheath over west Greenwich will probably have the best view in south-east London.

The top of Shooters Hill probably won't have too bad a view, actually, and you might just manage to get into the pubs there...
  • Options
    Anyway, I'll be here shuffling around to twee indie and northern soul with all the other sensitive kids. Hope you all have a good one...
  • Options
    I would like to raise a glass to Stu of HU16 for the best chunder I have ever seen on NYE, next doors cats have still not finished eating your pavement pizza!!

Chatham new year was not what it used to be unless you sit next to one of my mates birds in a cab!!!