Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Co-op in Woolwich

2»

Comments

• Options
    it was......................................... then!

My Son has been going since he was 5 - he is now 15 and his loyalty is being stretched to say the least!

Lucky we are still local (Bexleyheath) so he won't support anyone else! He will have to suffer like I have !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]British Hospital for Mothers and Babies - Me too, so was the wife. Anyone else born there? Nearest hospital to the Valley!

Yep, me too. Anyone old enough that went saturday morning pictures at the ABC (was/is Flamingo's)

British Hospital for Mothers & Babies ...... I was booked in to be born there but when my Mum arrived, they turned her away as they didn't have the bed free.

So I ended up being born at St Nicks in Plumstead.
  • Options
    British Hospital for Mothers and Babies - me too - lived in Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]British Hospital for Mothers and Babies - Me too, so was the wife. Anyone else born there? Nearest hospital to the Valley!

Yep, me too. Anyone old enough that went saturday morning pictures at the ABC (was/is Flamingo's)

The ABC - Anyone remember the Sergeant Major usherette who used to stalk the stalls. Only ever saw her panic once when about 200 kids kicked off as the projector broke down in the middle of the film .
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The ABC!!! Saturday morning pictures, wow now thats a load of good memorys.

" we are the boys and girls well known as Minors of the ABC......"
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    And every saturday we line up.....................................
  • Options
    edited November 2008

that was the intention, but apparently was full so it was St Nicks in Plumstead
  • Options
    My younger Bro was born their, as was my mrs, but i was born in GDH.

Schooled in Woolwich, it was ok then, only just tho, it was on the slide, but still ok!! Hope they sort the ol place out, as i used to enjoy going down their when i was first ever allowed out on my own! I tell you its when they opened sega zone is when it really started going downhill! You were brave to walk past that place!! I always would get to bus stops etc by going round by jubilee sports!
  • Options
    Well Charlton forever...we are of a very similiar age mate.....My Great Nan also lived on the Estate....however, I cant remember the name of the block she lived in...it was a bit newer than ours
  • Options
    when did u leave the UK Tel ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im actually in Wrotham mate...I live part time in Sydney and part time here....off to the game in a minute, then Southampton next week....then back to Oz until 18th Jan
  • Options
    blimey! :}