Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL : Expectation of tomorrow's result

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Let's see what the mood is like ahead of tomorrow, click below on your expected result

Comments

• Options
    keep voting peeps, suprised the majority so far expect us to win, to be honest.
  • Options
    i have the pma back!
  • Options
    Unless we play summat like the last 20 minutes against Everton, then we deserve to lose. Warnock in tonight's Sheffield Star says "I want to take us into Europe before I go and I firmly believe we can do it". The Pigs have ambitions of qualifying for Europe - what exactly are the ambitions of Reed, Murray and Varney? - avoiding the drop in league 1 at the end of next season? If we lose to the pigs then then the soon we get of the latter two (who will have proved themselves to be absolute muppets) the better.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Cheeky~Bandit[/cite] what exactly are the ambitions of Reed, Murray and Varney? - then then the soon we get of the latter two (who will have proved themselves to be absolute muppets) the better.

C-B.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but calling Murray and Varney "absolute muppets" is wrong-plain wrong!
  • Options
    Has Cheeky Bandit been inhaling gas or something? I haven't read so much rubbish in ages.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Then it is up to them to prove that they aren't. Like beating the pigs.
  • Options
    What, Varney and Murray?
  • Options
    I'm not sure I understand either...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cheeky~Bandit[/cite]Unless we play summat like the last 20 minutes against Everton, then we deserve to lose. Warnock in tonight's Sheffield Star says "I want to take us into Europe before I go and I firmly believe we can do it". The Pigs have ambitions of qualifying for Europe - what exactly are the ambitions of Reed, Murray and Varney? - avoiding the drop in league 1 at the end of next season? If we lose to the pigs then then the soon we get of the latter two (who will have proved themselves to be absolute muppets) the better.

I believe Varney & Murray's ambition is to make Charlton the best club in England. Trumps Warnock's amitions of merely getting in to Yerp I think...
  • Options
    Four legs good, two legs bad. Muppets didn't have any did they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    our board is great, especially Varney and Murray. despite the money thats been put in at Man U, Chelsea, Portsmouth, West Ham, Villa,etc none of these backers are fans that have watched the club for years. they are just getting in on the Sky deal money. lets see how many of them or around in ten years time if the money dries up. good debate on radio 5 last night talked about the sky money thats coming next deal and thats why so many of these so called fans are willing to invest now.
  • Options
    congratulations to the 30% of you.... :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]our board is great, especially Varney and Murray.[/quote]

Having lost to the pigs, who according to the Star Green', completely outplayed Charlton, the Charlton board, especially Varney and Murray have now PROVED themselves to be absolute muppets. They are killing the club.
  • Options
    and thanks to the blind opimism of the other 70%
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Cheeky~Bandit[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]our board is great, especially Varney and Murray.[/quote]

Having lost to the pigs, who according to the Star Green', completely outplayed Charlton, the Charlton board, especially Varney and Murray have now PROVED themselves to be absolute muppets. They are killing the club.[/quote]

I had to check this out on the muppet show the other day.
    Then I put two and two together. Pigs, muppets. Are you talking about Miss Piggy?
  • Options
    Cannot see anything other than a Blackburn victory (8/5 with Paddy Power). Coupled up with a B.McCarthy first goal and possibly 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, may be the bet, no matter how much you would wish a Charlton victory.
    Sorry for not sounding too optimistic, but after Sheff Utd i will be betting with my pocket, not my heart.
  • Options
    Betting is just another form of insurance. If I bet on Charlton, I always bet to lose even if I think we will win.
  • Options
    Try and have a few £ on-line rather than at the ground. You'll get near double the odds for some bets.

Benni McCarthy is indeed a good bet. Have a few nicker on him 1st AND last goal. Only goal you win both ways.
  • Options
    I don't know if I have the heart to bet against us on 5th December. I'll think about it though.