Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time for a whip-round ??

Comments

• Options
    Curbs, who left West Ham in September, said: “If I did look to come back to management it would be in the Premier League.

"I’m sure I’ll be linked with the job but we’ll have to see.”

vague as ever!!
  • Options
    Not a great look for Pardew to be receiving that amount of money for failing so miserably as manager, especially in the current climate.

I doubt that he will care too much about that and, let's face facts, he is going to seriously struggle to get another decent job when people look at the mess he made here so he will "need" that dosh for the future.

Problem is, of course, we were so desperate to get him back in December 2006 that we agreed to very generous terms and conditions - banking on him keeping us up or, at the very worst, only a short stay in the Championship.
  • Options
    tbh it is The Current Bun
  • Options
    Maybe, but there will obviously be some serious money entering Mr. Alan Pardew's current account in the next couple of weeks, whether they have the sums correct is another thing but I doubt if he is only getting one months wages....
  • Options
    tis true!