Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pay on the gate tomorrow

Am assuming we can?

Anyone know how many we have sold so far?

Comments

• Options
    hope so, expecting a very large walk up.

QPR are said to be confirming today.
  • Options
    If you can I think I might go, doubt i'll get time to go to the Valley tonight.
  • Options
    still undecided
  • Options
    fancy it too, when are thery deciding?
  • Options
    they've alocated 2500 havn't they?
  • Options
    Really not sure about going, most of my mates are QPR so feel obliged to go, but cannot get away from work early so would be a mad dash to make KO.
  • Options
    If there are tickets on the door I'm going to go to this i think.

Really can't afford away games this season but I think if ever the team needs our support then it's now.
  • Options
    Just checked, they are on the gate, CASH ONLY
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Just checked, they are on the gate, CASH ONLY

Damn Was hoping to pay by cheque! (-;
  • Options
    someone convince me to go please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go west

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ2MYo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Just checked, they are on the gate, CASH ONLY

Sweet, sod it I'm going to break the bank and go along.

The team need all the support they can get.
  • Options
    Was going to pay on the gate , but now due to work I wont make 1st half.

Can I get a reduced rate for 2nd half only ?....or are the gates open for escapees ?
  • Options
    cant say that i know, but may be worth ringing the QPR ticket office and explain that you are going to be late, and ask them if they could reserve your ticket which you could then pick up when you arrive.
  • Options
    not sure about pricing though mate, you know what qpr are like when it comes to ticket pricing lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Was going to pay on the gate , but now due to work I wont make 1st half.

Can I get a reduced rate for 2nd half only ?....or are the gates open for escapees ?[/quote]

LOL!

This is football mate. Since when have clubs offered a fair or reasonable deal for the fans??!!!
  • Options
    seems a few are gonna pay on the gate.
    think i'll pop down the valley and get my tickets. i can see qpr having 1 cash turnstile with everyone turning up 5 mins before k/off.
    anyone know what time the tickets are sent back to qpr?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Was going to pay on the gate , but now due to work I wont make 1st half.

Can I get a reduced rate for 2nd half only ?....or are the gates open for escapees ?

LOL!

This is football mate. Since when have clubs offered a fair or reasonable deal for the fans??!!!

Still live in a timewarp ;-)
  • Options
    2 o'clock from the valley is latest u can get them.
  • Options
    Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere - but how much are the thieving gits looking for us to pay tonight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    30 quid