Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The highs during Pardew's reign

4-0 against West Ham
1-0 against Palace at Selhurst
2-0 against Palace at The Valley
Winning at St. Mary's with 10 men
Winning at Home Park with 10 men

No sarcastic suggestions (like leaving!) please!

Comments

• Options
    Beating Reading 4-2 and playing some great football.

I honestly thought that was going to be the beginning of a cracking season...!
  • Options
    not a lot for just under 2 years is it ?
  • Options
    West Ham at home to sticking it to Curbs was my only highlight really
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]not a lot for just under 2 years is it ?
    Yeah, we've probably covered everything!
  • Options
    Last season - the 2 Palace games and

Ipswich H (first half) 3-1
    West Brom FA Cup H 1-1 but great attacking play ball to feet pass and move etc
    Blackpool H 4-1
    Coventry H 4-1

This season - none (I missed the Reading game!)
  • Options
    the first 2 weeks of his appointment, i really thought he would keep us up and be everything we had hoped for...... DOH!!!!!
  • Options
    Stoke at home last season was good... i think?
  • Options
    Yes that was a hard fought win against an uncompromising team in form - only goes to show how much worse we are this year
  • Options
    Charlton 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday
  • Options
    Happy to agree with those and must add the 2-2 against liverpool at anfield and we won 2-0 at the valley against them too didn't we?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    West Ham 4-0, both Palace games last season and Reading this season....not alot for a couple of years eh !!!
  • Options
    WTF is up with this thread.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]WTF is up with this thread.
    It was Potter trying to be clever.

I think i've sorted it now.
  • Options
    sorted!

Thanks Wss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]Beating Reading 4-2 and playing some great football.

I honestly thought that was going to be the beginning of a cracking season...!

Was a great game, but still wasn't convinced by it, we've usually been fine when the opponents push up and give us a bit more space and time on the ball.

Worried me we would struggle to break down more aggressive and defence teams, and its turned out that way.
  • Options
    The 4-0 win over West Ham was a highlight but his comments afterwards summed the man up for me- how he said he felt sorry for the state they were in, he still had a lot of friends there, he was almost crying- in that situation you speak about YOUR team, not hark back to somewhere you felt at the time you still should've been.
  • Options
    staying 5th for so long ;-)
    it hid the truth!!