Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR preview of tonight's game

Comments

• Options
    Their write up on us is very fair and accuarate imo. A good read.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Good article. Clive's assessment of us is well researched, frank and very lengthy.

"There were few eyebrows raised, or tears shed, when Alan Pardew was impaled on his own sense of self importance at the weekend"

Quality
  • Options
    That is a REALLY good preview of the game. I recommend you all read it. A well researched & accurate article.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]

"There were few eyebrows raised, or tears shed, when Alan Pardew was impaled on his own sense of self importance at the weekend"

Hehehe. Very good.
  • Options
    Very good articale, 9/10...........i like the bit about Curbs "Looks like and sounds like a radio contorler in a south london cab office"

I hope his prediction's are as good as his reviews
  • Options
    Excellent article.

Very interesting what he says about Crainie - was a commanding centre-back for them last season so Pardew goes and plays him out of position at right-back where he looked hopeless as plenty on here commented.
  • Options
    Yes , a well thought and accurate article. Cranie for me, did look far more comfortable when he played in the middle of the defence. Probably not far wrong with his asessment of Pards too. I just hope his predicted score for tonight is as good.