Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS first page.

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
big picture of Parky with the tag line "Be there for the start of the new era" does kind of hint that he is the answer..

Charlton8985splash.jpg

Comments

• Options
    10/10 to the club for not dwelling on the past. Is it just me or is there a whiff of relief about all this!!!
  • Options
    Legging it up the bookies lunchtime and putting my money on him for the full time role, sticky a niftey on him and pays for next seasons season ticket, thats if we dont go up that is
  • Options
    As I had a tenner on him when Dowie got the job does that mean I get a long over due payout now?
  • Options
    where is he standing? That looks rather nice and peaceful.
  • Options
    welling?
  • Options
    Nah, the stands match.
  • Options
    Looks like Colchester to me, could it be an archive picture when he was in charge there
  • Options
    That'll be Dover
  • Options
    Yeah Dover, really scenic place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]where is he standing? That looks rather nice and peaceful.

he looks rather nice also.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What odds promotion now?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]where is he standing? That looks rather nice and peaceful.

Alan pardews 'farewell' party.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

he looks rather nice also.

seconded.
  • Options
    Is this thread this week's unofficial would ya?
  • Options
    especially for the ladies
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    thirded.
  • Options
    A point of order ladies - us men are not to be treated as sex objects! We have feelings ..........
  • Options
    ok fourth'd

As in a nice gentleman looks like he could be our future!

(Not in that way to those of you who thought it!!!)
  • Options
    1905 that is spot on. This site should be about the football not the guys who play and manage it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Is this thread this week's unofficial would ya?

we did a private would'ya behind the scenes and the majority would I'll have you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PettsWoodAddick[/cite]What odds promotion now?

66-1 with bet365 and corals
  • Options
    I think Parkinson is getting the "thumbs up" from the laydees so praps that might slash his odds!?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Fourthed! ;o)
  • Options
    i think parkys been airbrushed in this picture
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think parkys been airbrushed in this picture

I think someone is being catty
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i think parkys been airbrushed in this picture

I think someone is being catty

no don't get me wrong i would, if i leant that way;-)
    but i'm pretty sure in the flesh his skin wasn't as glowing as this picture makes out....
    what i'm saying is don't take everything at face value, appearances can be deceptive
  • Options
    I think this was the same shirt he had one while interviewing on sky sports sunday morning - wasnt it?

must have been wearing make up for the cameras then - if oohaah "aka George clooney" is correct.
  • Options
    I want to know KBslittlesis' opinion. He might be a bit too smooth for her, from past comments ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I want to know KBslittlesis' opinion. He might be a bit too smooth for her, from past comments ;-)

He used to manage Colchester utd and he drives a ford Mondeo.

Smoooooooth operator!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I want to know KBslittlesis' opinion. He might be a bit too smooth for her, from past comments ;-)

she's not as fussy as she makes out i reckon......